Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did you think Scarf day went?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hadlee said:
Try ringing the number advertised in the programme or the Argus ?

Why do you think they would contact you ? I was quite happy to ring up about tickets for Fishersgate Flyers U7's

Any club with commercial knowledge goes back to an original customer for more business.

FFS they have only just started to think how they are going to get 2,500 more fans in and it is over half-way through the season.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
embarrasement

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Beach Hut said:
Any club with commercial knowledge goes back to an original customer for more business.

FFS they have only just started to think how they are going to get 2,500 more fans in and it is over half-way through the season.

Well they've been offering cheap tickets for most of the season, but they cannot do too much off otherwise regular fans (us STH's) will get pissed off.

My point re the kids packages, its aimed at Schools and Football clubs which they advertise in newspapers and Radio, I don't understand why you think they should contact you directly ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hadlee said:
Well they've been offering cheap tickets for most of the season, but they cannot do too much off otherwise regular fans (us STH's) will get pissed off.

My point re the kids packages, its aimed at Schools and Football clubs which they advertise in newspapers and Radio, I don't understand why you think they should contact you directly ?

Because it is precisely what I would do if it was my business - go back to those who have done bulk purchases before and ask them if interested again.

Come on this is very basic stuff and I had thought the club said it would be contacting all local Youth Football Clubs ?

As mentioned previously we await their call.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Barrel of Fun said:
Why don't you just call them, if you are still waiting for a call. Or do you want to teach them a lesson after the West Ham ticket allocation?

*Dons tin hat and heads for the hills* :jester:

BOF nothing to do with WHUFC this was mentioned a while ago by the club.

It really is quite sad the ineptitude of the commercial department however it is plain to see as we are 2,500 fans light every home game.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
looked quite nice for 2 minutes but in all honesty a total waste of everyone's time and money as the team didn't bother to turn up ( apart from Jake Robinson ), as well as Wilkins

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Beach Hut said:
BOF nothing to do with WHUFC this was mentioned a while ago by the club.

It really is quite sad the ineptitude of the commercial department however it is plain to see as we are 2,500 fans light every home game.

I was only teasing. Sorry. :blush:

But in all fairness, I would contact them rather than waiting for the elusive phonecall. They are being proactive in inviting groups and I feel that they should not be expected to ring people up to invite them to games. I didn't go to the Swansea game, should I have expected a phone call? Or all those missing thousands at the Boston games...?

Go on Tinkerhut, give them a bell. :clap:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If the club did say a league match for a tenner to entice the "missing thousands"...how many STH do you reckon would say I want my money back?

How about if they said that that STH that bring a mate for a tenner they get say the first home cup game free or something.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
If the club did say a league match for a tenner to entice the "missing thousands"...how many STH do you reckon would say I want my money back?

How about if they said that that STH that bring a mate for a tenner they get say the first home cup game free or something.

I think this sell a ticket for a mate scheme may well have some mileage.

I really would not be bothered with cheaper tickets now, we are nearly up shit creek without a paddle so anything will do to help.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Beach Hut said:
Because it is precisely what I would do if it was my business - go back to those who have done bulk purchases before and ask them if interested again.

Come on this is very basic stuff and I had thought the club said it would be contacting all local Youth Football Clubs ?

As mentioned previously we await their call.

But surely the fact that you know about it negates the necessity for the Club to contact you ?

The club have sent leaftlets to Junior Seagull members (who I'd imagine play for local Clubs) and as I said they have advertised in the Argus and on the Radio, so I have no critiscism of their marketing policy in this instance.

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
And another thing..............By taking this stance you are depriving ASC Strikers FC youngsters of a day at Withdean watching the Albion.....................................On second thoughts perhaps you're right :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here