Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did you think Scarf day went?

kevinbha

Aug 25, 2003
Worthing
I thought it went well and made a bit of an amosphere. Now I am no prude but on another subject does anyone know the guy will all the earings and the Deerstalker hat at the top of the family stand (who seats near that prat who screams the most unfunny comments you have ever heard, must have called the Millwall keeper 'Tango man' 30 times today, it was not even funny once. But anyway back to Mr Deerstalker, if you read this please stop screaming out the F word, W and C word as all the kids around were embarressed and shocked, I know a complaint was made to the stewards on the way out and and he was identified. I know this a football stadium (well just), but go in the South stand if you wanna swear mate.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I know of him, and i think he had similar problems last year when he was in A block, shame really cos he's a bloody great bloke and is Brighton through and through just has one or two many sherberts before kick off.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Apart from the first minute it was non-existent. A friend raised a valid point, that there is little atmosphere at most grounds these days...so why are we obsessed trying to create something which is from times past? Maybe we should just accept that atmosphere is a thing of the past?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The scarf thing was f***ing PUERILE. Fact.

They were all waved for a 20 second photoshoot before kick-off and never brandished again. Doubt the North Stand even knew what the scarves were for. Total wANKERS,

I DESPISE the club for demeaning us so, and they Can stick the scarves up their arse :salute:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Roz

*ahem* top link doen't seem to work

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
roz said:
Ahem. If people would just wait a second while I adjust the code., they can then enlarge the little picture. Just like that.

Patience is a virtue (so my Mum said)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It was the best thing about the afternoon. The Millwall end did not care for scarfs.

:clap2:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
sorry Roz - but these pics make our crowd look worse than it actually is - looks like Mile Oak on a Tuesday night

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
scarf04.jpg

What does that scarf say? :ohmy:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Pork Sword said:
I thought the whole point was to raise atmosphere which obviously did not work. When people are waving scarfs round their heads like cowboys then they cannot clap and seem devoid of the ability to shout. [/QUOTe

Nice picture. .........NOT......... I take it you are a fan of incest, peadophelia, kidnap and murder...........

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
SO SCARVES DIDN'T WORK.....
surprise surprise.
:rolleyes:

2 things that normally create an atmosphere....1.A dodgy ref and 2. A winning team.

I prefer option 2 myself but we are too one dimensional and quite frankly we are not good enough.This team needs serious investment NOW, or we'll end up in the bottom tier of English football.

I've heard we have 300 grand to spend, but to be honest, i'm not sure that's enough.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
kevinbha said:
Now I am no prude but on another subject does anyone know the guy will all the earings and the Deerstalker hat at the top of the family stand (who seats near that prat who screams the most unfunny comments you have ever heard, must have called the Millwall keeper 'Tango man' 30 times today, it was not even funny once. But anyway back to Mr Deerstalker, if you read this please stop screaming out the F word, W and C word as all the kids around were embarressed and shocked, I know a complaint was made to the stewards on the way out and and he was identified. I know this a football stadium (well just), but go in the South stand if you wanna swear mate.

I don't know him but he seems to sit there about every 4/5 games and yesterday he just lost the plot, very frustrated like the rest of us. Never usually swears like that I found it hilarious because he really did loose it but I can see your point.

Think people could be a little bit lenient though given that he is the only one that tries to get anybody signing with very little success every time!

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
somerset said:
Pork Sword said:
I thought the whole point was to raise atmosphere which obviously did not work. When people are waving scarfs round their heads like cowboys then they cannot clap and seem devoid of the ability to shout. [/QUOTe

Nice picture. .........NOT......... I take it you are a fan of incest, peadophelia, kidnap and murder...........

Westy was just misunderstood

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here