Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How come you cant say the c u next tuesday word?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You can only say it in words such as Scunthorpe.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
On what level is it a great word ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
But can use every other word?
It really annoys me that you cant spell it properly its a great word

You're only allowed to use it when describing yourself, so feel free.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Because for some strange reason its still taboo unlike f*** and I have no idea why.

Other than why do women not like the word *****? Because they are.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
There used to be a programe on BBC called Balderdash and piffle which delved into words and there meanings and Germaine Greer had the letter C and talked in length about it, one of the theories is becuase it is a short four letter word it makes it a masculine/aggressive word to which there is no other such word for a ladies genitalia other than twat which by having the T and W together makes a more joky word so it is not aggressive, I personaly only like it in an intermate situation when a lady says it but I wouldnt band it around willynilly

Last edited:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
It is without doubt the most offensive word in the English language, to any sensible right minded person...regardless of gender

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You can say it.
It just won't show up on here (as its own word)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
It is without doubt the most offensive word in the English language, to any sensible right minded person...regardless of gender

really? I don't particularly like the word but I'm sure I can think of more offensive terms.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
As mentioned by Surrey_Albion earlier it's the Masculine/Aggressive nature of the word that makes it so offensive. I can't think of any single word that is more offensive when used as an insult.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I don't find it offensive as it is only a word. I've never really understood why people are so upset by it?

Sep 1, 2011
There used to be a programe on BBC called Balderdash and piffle which delved into words and there meanings and Germaine Greer had the letter C and talked in length about it, one of the theories is becuase it is a short four letter word it makes it a masculine/aggressive word to which there is no other such word for a ladies genitalia other than twat which by having the T and W together makes a more joky word so it is not aggressive, I personaly only like it in an intermate situation when a lady says it but I wouldnt band it around willynilly

What like lick my **** now ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didnt even say that did I.

Oh no the admin police are here I was asking a normal question

From what I've seen, nearly everything you've posted has been provocative to some degree or another. I'm surprised you're still allowed to post to be honest...

Sep 1, 2011
From what I've seen, nearly everything you've posted has been provocative to some degree or another. I'm surprised you're still allowed to post to be honest...

Come on Bozza leave off that is slightly over the top!? I was asking a question, hoping for a honest answer, maybe you can clarify this?

Im not that bad surely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here