Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How come you cant say the c u next tuesday word?

Oct 17, 2011
I must admit i swear but i dont really see the need to, i think its just the way things have gone, my mum is 65 and she hates me swearing so does my Nan whos 96 (not that i openly swear infront of them like if i drop something and go oh shit) but they have a go at me, i admit to them i swear more than i should, they really cant understand why. And thinking about it i cant either, why do we have to swear now i mean whats the point, it does not get our point out there any more quicker.

I find it a little pointless and will be telling my children the same. I have seen kids like 6 years old swearing in public its horrible

You post inane drivel 31 times a day.

Are you aware of this?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think that its another word which has lost its repulsiveness through over-use.

now who's offended

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It is abit strange that out of the many different words used , even in vulgar slang context for Vagina , that c**t is the one that shocks and offends most

I however love it as a word for that reason , but use it sparingly - it's EXCELLENT at shutting everyone up and making them understand the depth of a situation for example.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You love the kunting word

Charles is now serving a 3 day ban. Bozza explained the situation, and you couldn't help but keep pushing it. The site doesn't really need people who's only interest is to wind people up. We will, however, tolerate you, IF you are civil.

If not, take yourself elsewhere.

Sydney - you have 15 minutes to change your signature.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Chaucer used to use the word all the time just to describe the thing that it is, and so did everyone in the 14th century and before. It isn't a bad word, the Victorians just stigmatised it, and so it has become a word that is frowned upon. It is, after all, just a word.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
As I suspected when I read the thread title, this has become 3 pages of rubbish and will only depreciate a lot further and very quickly, I am going to move this to the Other stuff section.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Using profanity in everyday conversation makes the swearer sound retarded and very much uneducated. There is no need for it if you have a reasonable command of the english language.

Oct 17, 2011
Charles is now serving a 3 day ban. Bozza explained the situation, and you couldn't help but keep pushing it. The site doesn't really need people who's only interest is to wind people up. We will, however, tolerate you, IF you are civil.

How on earth did you come to conclusion a ban was needed?

Wow your trigger happy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As I suspected when I read the thread title, this has become 3 pages of rubbish and will only depreciate a lot further and very quickly, I am going to move this to the Other stuff section.

Can you leave it for a little while please Tony, as an example to the simpletons, of what will not be tolerated.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk......!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here