Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How come you cant say the c u next tuesday word?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How on earth did you come to conclusion a ban was needed?

Wow your trigger happy.

Quite the opposite.

CC has been trying very hard to get a ban for weeks. He adds nothing worthwhile to this site. Bozza explained in very simple terms, that the word in question was not acceptable. Ignoring that, and carrying on, but with a mis-spelling does not make it okay.

The site does not need people who's SOLE aim is to push the boundaries for the sake of it.

My children push their luck, and start petty fights with each other when they are bored. I see exactly the same behavior exhibited here. I don't tolerate it at home, and see no reason why people should put up with it on here either. Grow up.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
one or two silly posts but over all a reasonable question one would have thought. bans a bit harsh, just needed moving over in my opinion.

He wasn't banned soley for that post. Think of it as like when a ref books someone, for a series of stupid fouls.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry I had already moved it and have only just seen your post, I feel if it is on the main board it just creates a binfest, probably best left here in all honesty.

No worries. Don't really care either way...

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
****** is alot worse if used in spite. imo like.

This, studies have shown that this word is a lot more offensive to people than the C word is. In fact by using combinations of letters you can make many words that sound like swearwords, and sound equally as offensive. It is just society that deems this word offensive.

Job done, if you want something else put there just let me know and I will add it for you ....probably best to PM me :thumbsup:

At the risk of being a tool, I rather liked Sydneys signature, sort of summed this place up nicely sometimes.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
This, studies have shown that this word is a lot more offensive to people than the C word is. In fact by using combinations of letters you can make many words that sound like swearwords, and sound equally as offensive. It is just society that deems this word offensive.

Yes but I know of many Black people who often refer to themselves & their friends as Niggas or Niggaz ( ie in da hood)
But do not know of anyone who would sanely refer to themselves as C*nts. IN ANY CONTEXT.

brightonbozzo79

Oct 19, 2011
I think some people need to realise we are football supporters were not a bunch flower arrangers. I think the word is over used by some people but come on we love a drink and we love our football and talking about it.

Also all this business about getting away supporters ejected for singing "gay chants" to us is over the top and embarressing. Whats next a ban for swearing in the stand. It is not strictly come dancing!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here