Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horne & Corden

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Anybody see the new sketch show last night on BBC Three?

I thought it was one of the best comedy programmes I'd seen in a while, a lot better than the recent second attempt by Paul Whitehouse and Harry Enfield.

Although in some parts it is not laugh out loud funny, I believe it looks very well put together and I won't be suprised to see this shown on BBC One quite soon.

It is available on iPlayer for those who missed it.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I thought it was one of the best comedy programmes I'd seen in a while, a lot better than the recent second attempt by Paul Whitehouse and Harry Enfield.

Although in some parts it is not laugh out loud funny, I believe it looks very well put together and I won't be suprised to see this shown on BBC One quite soon.

It was so boring it did help me fall asleep.

Oct 25, 2003

it was very average

about as good as i thought it'd be

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It was dreadful, give me My Family or Not Going Out anyday.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Yeah sorry but it was terrible. Very disappointing. It was like that they put it together over a day and forgot to write any jokes!

Great performers and cleary bright talented people but they could have done alot better I think.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It was like they'd thought up a few funny scenarios, but then had no idea what to do with any of them.

2.5 out of 10.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Popbitch referred to them as the new Hale and Pace.

Some maybe too young to remember, but Hale and Pace were involved in two VERY edgy and controversial shows on BBC2 in the eighties, The Ritz and The Contenental were pure comedy genius.

Like so many they succumed to the dark side of Sunday night on ITV.

I thought Horne and Corden was just utter dog turd, quite why I bothered after the trailer I have no idea!!

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009

I thought it was really good but then I had just sat through 90 mins of pain, well the last 10 minutes anyway. Think this series might just get better.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I watched it, very average with some funny bits & downright crapness...the Gervais rip off was cringeworthy and that Burger Van sketch was quite possibly the worst sketch I've ever seen in a comedy show. 4/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here