Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horne & Corden

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I watched it, very average with some funny bits & downright crapness...the Gervais rip off was cringeworthy and that Burger Van sketch was quite possibly the worst sketch I've ever seen in a comedy show. 4/10

I don't get how that burger bit was meant to be funny, how they thought it was going to be funny is beyond me.

Oct 25, 2003
I watched it, very average with some funny bits & downright crapness...the Gervais rip off was cringeworthy and that Burger Van sketch was quite possibly the worst sketch I've ever seen in a comedy show. 4/10

agreed

"I KNOW what'll be funny......if i like....pretend to be david brent.....but...now wait for it.....david brent in karate kid....it'll be WELL good"

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
Anybody see the new sketch show last night on BBC Three?

I thought it was one of the best comedy programmes I'd seen in a while, a lot better than the recent second attempt by Paul Whitehouse and Harry Enfield.

Although in some parts it is not laugh out loud funny, I believe it looks very well put together and I won't be suprised to see this shown on BBC One quite soon.

It is available on iPlayer for those who missed it.
I missed it, thank f**k. Corden is a lard arse tw@t who must be the most unfunny bloke in the world.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Thought it was OK in parts, especially as someone I know wrote a few of the sketches!! Didn't think it was massively funny. Actually quite liked the Ricky Gervais sketch.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Thought it was OK in parts, especially as someone I know wrote a few of the sketches!! Didn't think it was massively funny. Actually quite liked the Ricky Gervais sketch.

I thought the Ricky Gervais one was alright:lolol:

What sketches did they write?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I think it is made more for the younger generation, especially as dick drawing is a everyday task at my school. :)

I dunno, does everyone grow out of drawing dicks then?

I like making blu tack dicks and sticking them to people's monitors in the office.

Now that's funny.

I fear this show will not be

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Wasn't as bad as some sketch shows, but still pretty poor. Somehow we've lost the ability to write decent sketch shows.

Corden is quickly becoming very annoying, and Horne was never a cmedy writer - just an actor. Their 'act' is becoming very stale very quickly which is a real shame.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Horne will always be tarnished in my eyes for his crap part in the fourth series of Teachers - he helped to ruin a bit of a classic show.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I thought it was good. The Ricky Gervais sketch was really well observed. Sketch shows often need to be watched in a series to get the joke. If you only saw one episode of the Fast Show, it wouldn't be that funny, but the gags repeat themselves and become funny.

I think its very harsh to write this off after one episode.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here