Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic Chanting

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is f***ing class

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

To a Cockney reject I'm sure it is. Did you hear the one about the football club who got fined £5.5 million for a player they don't even own ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think they have a pink Millwall now or something like it.

You didn't full for that do you? That was some Hammers fans on a wind up

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I would imagine that most BHA fans will be quite disappointed at this ban. When i saw the BHA fans at West Ham getting the "abuse", i thought BHA fans were hilarious in their replies and actually seemed to enjoy the banter.

I think we've been able to trump most chants and the league game at Millwall was a case in point.

I've not read throught the whole thread but, going back to the West Ham game, some of the Albion fans started to have a go at the police to take action against the Hammers fans.

But this was all fake in that they couldn't really be bothered by the chants but saw an opportunity to set up a police v Hammers situation. The police didn't bite but now 'the law' is in place so i suppose they will have to and just become pawns in a game. Can see problems.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dont mock mate this Tevez affair is going to shoot you down in flames soon, you won't be laughing then.

Yes but he's a Cockney, a 'race' to thick to understand the basis or irony. It must have been quite galling for Alf Garnett United when they signed Clyde Best.

The idea that you think this is a topic which has any acceptable humour about it proves my point.

You have a point squeeky?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Attachments

• DSC00923.JPG
    DSC00923.JPG
    545.5 KB · Views: 26

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
£5.5m ?.....that's pocket money to us pal. One day, you might see a tenth of that !!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Know what. you are the only on on here now that leagueonechampions has been booted off that i think i wouldnt like in real life.

your club are cheats and you wont admit it.

end of

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
FFS indeed. How someone can post the shit that you've just posted and manage to work a pc is beyond me.

You equate tolerance with group hugs. Bigotry with banter.

Ask yourself - why aren't there any openly gay footballers? Why aren't there too many openly gay supporters clubs? Yes, they exist but they're hardly high proflie are they? I'll tell you why - because twats like you think it's all a f***ing laugh?

20 years ago you were calling black people "sooties" - 'cause it's all banter innit.

and I can do smilies too. :tosser:

rant over.

faggot

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Apparently chanting at grounds maybe banned from next season after successful trials at Old Trafford and Highbury

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Apparently chanting at grounds maybe banned from next season after successful trials at Old Trafford and Highbury

Like I say I just wonder what punishments will be handed out to the twenty three teams in this division who will ignore this FA edict ! Compensate us for our 'hurt' ? (Better not say 'Pride').

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, do we carry on with our witty replys to the homophobic chants or start to complain about them...I prefer our approach as it usually has the desired effect on the oppositions' fans, if anything it is a rallying cry for our own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here