Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday Romance.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Yesterday I arrived back from holiday, and was immediately feeling depressed. Not for being back in England but for knowing that I probably never see this amazing girl ever again. Distance is an issue with her living in Northamptonshire. Its not easy to move on but I ask, do I have to do so or should I try my best to see her again? We've both agreed it'd probably be too hard to meet up in England but I've been trying to convince her to go on holiday to the same place next year where I visit every year.

As you can see from this essay, I'm infatuated with her, but does this have to be the end?

Dude, this is what happens when you pull birds on holiday. It never ever lasts, so you just need to suck it up and get over it. Keep some self respect and dignity by not begging her to meet you next year

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
What you need to do is find out her address and secretly go up there and pitch up a tent in her garden ovenight. Put up a flag with words "i love you" and wait for Dawn to rise. She will think your a romantic and you'll bE married before your 18th birthday. What could possible go wrong.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Was on holiday once with the lads,the youngest in our group was deeply in love and was missing his girl,anyway we were all teasing and so forth etc,we got onto the subject of his bird and who would be having their wicked ways with her back home and saying that he should not worry having a little holiday taster so to speak..

He was having none of it and the moment finally came when he said-

"it's ok she can't go with anyone else,she's on the pill" :lolol:

Within seconds the penny had dropped-never forget it

Not even Mastercard can do that

Dec 29, 2011
What happened to the photo? Also this should be your last holiday with your parents (unless you really enjoy their company). You're going to be 18 next year. Just take a few of your mates to the holiday home on your own it'll be so much better.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yesterday I arrived back from holiday, and was immediately feeling depressed. Not for being back in England but for knowing that I probably never see this amazing girl ever again. Distance is an issue with her living in Northamptonshire. Its not easy to move on but I ask, do I have to do so or should I try my best to see her again? We've both agreed it'd probably be too hard to meet up in England but I've been trying to convince her to go on holiday to the same place next year where I visit every year.

As you can see from this essay, I'm infatuated with her, but does this have to be the end?

Is that the Northamptonshire in England, or the Northamptonshire in the deepest Amazonian rainforest where few Europeans have ever ventured?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
You were intimate in the pool?

Oh well, I guess a few tadpoles makes a difference from the usual clouds of children's wee etc.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I met a girl in Mexico earlier this year from Canada and had a full on holiday romance. When I got home I was seriously missing her, I know how you feel. It will pass but in the meantime try and use your pulling power and get back in the game here. If it is meant to be it will be. The more you dwell on it the worse it will be, easier said than done but this is why you need to get your cock in someone fast - it eases the pain. Good luck whatever you decide

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Keep it ticking over on FB but don't seem too desperate, just a good friend.

Next time she has to come to Brighton or you go to an away day up there, don't mention a relationship just a casual run into each other. When you do meet, try it on a bit and if it happens over here there's a very decent chance of repeat meets, but probably not a relationship. Wouldn't it be weird if you both ended up at the same uni or were at same one as her best mate etc.

**** Buddies not relationship at 17 given distance :thumbsup:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Get her to join NSC and we can all talk her into a relationship with you. Or if you have her number, send her a picture of your cock.

By the way, next year you are 18. You don't want to be going back to wherever you have just been just to see this bird for another week. You need to be booking a holiday to Zante with your mates, getting off your face on *whatever takes you fancy* and f***ing anything that moves. If you are not sure what i mean, watch the Inbetweeners movie.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Wait. Hold up here a minute. REWIND...

YOU WERE ON HOLIDAY WITH YOUR MUM?????????

saw that coming a mile off, but still spat my coffee everywhere :smile::smile::smile:

This is like the legend that is Kev the Ape type quality.

My best advice to the OP, file it in the W@nk Bank and move on!!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Listen, I'm really sorry mate but after your mum came and got you, I think the romance ended there and then.

It's the romantic equivalent of being through on goal with the keeper on his arse and instead of ploughing it into the top corner, tripping over your own shorts as the elastic goes, firing the ball into the sky and landing in a puddle of your own piss having failed to control your excitement at the chance you wasted.

Seriously mate, this thing is OVER. Move on.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Get over it, What she ment was, she was drunk,you're ugly,she has a boyfriend at home & you were shit in the sack anyway. Move on. it was fun for 30 seconds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here