Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday Romance.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
last hols I had with my parents was when I was 15 at the Coronation camp on Hayling island, the young lady I met and stayed with the whole two weeks was one never to forget
do it
get experience
love it her/him at the time
spend your life wondering what if

move on

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm sorry but some stuff shouldn't be on the internet - this is AMAZING !! Did you have to give it 5minutes before getting out of the pool because of a trouser tent ?

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
i was in Ibiza relaxing by the pool, this girl and her family sat down at the sun loungers next to me and i started talking to this girl her name was Georgia and she was italian, she was a bit older than me at the time, I spend a bit of time with her for a while then she went off to the beach, I then saw her around and spent more time with her but at this time it was the 6th day of being on holiday. on the last day i hadnt seen her around till about 9 pm as i was on the beach and I was about to leave and i saw her running towards me to say goodbye to me we said goodbye to each other and shared a kiss but whats worse is, I never had a pen or anything to take her number as i had to go

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
What you need to do is find out her address and secretly go up there and pitch up a tent in her garden ovenight. Put up a flag with words "i love you" and wait for Dawn to rise. She will think your a romantic and you'll bE married before your 18th birthday. What could possible go wrong.

And the obligatory "I love Carly D'Mato" spray painted on the drive. :)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Am waiting for [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] to start a thread about how he has just met a young lady from Northampton who he has helped her forget some little boy she met on holiday !

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Had a couple of these occasions,it's hard but you just have to try and forget and move on.

Jul 13, 2012
Yesterday I arrived back from holiday, and was immediately feeling depressed. Not for being back in England but for knowing that I probably never see this amazing girl ever again. Distance is an issue with her living in Northamptonshire. Its not easy to move on but I ask, do I have to do so or should I try my best to see her again? We've both agreed it'd probably be too hard to meet up in England but I've been trying to convince her to go on holiday to the same place next year where I visit every year.

As you can see from this essay, I'm infatuated with her, but does this have to be the end?

I live in Brighton and my girlfriend is in Liverpool. Met her in Barbados 5 years ago, I go to hers every other weekend and she does the same. When her daughter goes to uni then Jane will move down. I always arrange it around the Albion.

Long distanse relationships can and do work but you need to find out what they want and are they commited as you are.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yesterday I arrived back from holiday, and was immediately feeling depressed. Not for being back in England but for knowing that I probably never see this amazing girl ever again. Distance is an issue with her living in Northamptonshire. Its not easy to move on but I ask, do I have to do so or should I try my best to see her again? We've both agreed it'd probably be too hard to meet up in England but I've been trying to convince her to go on holiday to the same place next year where I visit every year.

As you can see from this essay, I'm infatuated with her, but does this have to be the end?

Fuckssake. Grow up.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
SHE was 17 too, although a bit more mature than most lads at that age, she probably not very clear in her head either. Not sure she'll be posting on a forum but she's probably quizzing her best mate(s) for advise as we speak if back from holiday...... or getting intimate behind a restaurant with a waiter if still out there

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Here it is in a nutshell...

1) You wont see her next year for a rekindled holiday. In a year a lot happens. She will prob have a fella or a kid, you may have a gf by then, she wont go to the same place.
2) You seem very young and this is your first taste of the oppiste text. Its an infatuation. If you met a new bird in a few weeks youd have forotten about this fling.
3) By all means let her know how you feel so you dont have regrets. Tell her shes amazing, and you'd like to make it work however at 17 im sure it was just a one off.
4) Keep intouch with her... its easy over facebook, email, text etc... stay friends and who knows what the future holds.
5) Being 14 years older than you i have been in that holiday romance situation however that feeling goes. You are just feeling more depressed by being back at home... you'll be back at school soon and the weathers shit.
6) Northampton isnt far if you both wanted to make it work however, not being patronising... due to you both being so young this i believe is a one off.

Chill out be mates and go with the flow...

There is much worse heartbroke down the line than this so man up.

This is all character building.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Jesus, not another wet wipe opening up. Look mate, if she says "it's too hard for us to meet up when we get home", that translates as, "you were ok when I was on holiday, but I've got a boyfriend at home, so that's it".

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here