Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson F*cks up

D

Deleted member 2719

mendoza10 said:
all this slagging off and gloating is getting boring now - henderson today, kuipers the other day, someone else on saturday

why dont we just support the team that we have??

anyway henderson doesnt play for us anymore, so leave it be

I know what your saying but people hardly left Knight or CKR alone there surely abit extra mileage in this one!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A "defensive mix-up" in the Irish defence ?

But hang on - I thought Henderson always commanded his area so brilliantly ? Surely there is some inaccuracy in the BBC report. I can't believe something as basic as a lack of communication cost Ireland a goal against a group of goat-herders.

Someone please put my mind at rest.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
mendoza10 said:
all this slagging off and gloating is getting boring now - henderson today, kuipers the other day, someone else on saturday

why dont we just support the team that we have??

anyway henderson doesnt play for us anymore, so leave it be

Bang on. Doing us mascots proud you are.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
A "defensive mix-up" in the Irish defence ?

But hang on - I thought Henderson always commanded his area so brilliantly ? Surely there is some inaccuracy in the BBC report. I can't believe something as basic as a lack of communication cost Ireland a goal against a group of goat-herders.

Someone please put my mind at rest.
allersoft-pillow-encasing.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Bang on. Doing us mascots proud you are.
SAKE Chappers.
Surely the very essence of supporting football is the completely unfair and irrational abuse of a former player. Next you'll be telling us the welsh don't shag sheep or something.

PLEASE allow us our petty prejudices. Its all we have left.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
SAKE Chappers.
Surely the very essence of supporting football is the completely unfair and irrational abuse of a former player. Next you'll be telling us the welsh don't shag sheep or something.

PLEASE allow us our petty prejudices. Its all we have left.

I just don't understand the hounding out of players if they want to achieve. The amount of talent this club has WASTED due to mis management (though not the case in this instance) is ASBOlutely ridiculous. Knight, Iwelumo (yes he counts), CKR, Hendo all examples. Hell, even some didn't like Darius Henderson even though his link up with Knight was bang on. I've had a few so not quite sure where I'm going with this but there's been talent at this club that we've let go for other matters than footballing ones and this is bad considering we are first and foremost a football club. Anyway, it's stll all McGhee's fault.

:jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I just don't understand the hounding out of players if they want to achieve. The amount of talent this club has WASTED due to mis management (though not the case in this instance) is ASBOlutely ridiculous. Knight, Iwelumo (yes he counts), CKR, Hendo all examples. Hell, even some didn't like Darius Henderson even though his link up with Knight was bang on. I've had a few so not quite sure where I'm going with this but there's been talent at this club that we've let go for other matters than footballing ones and this is bad considering we are first and foremost a football club. Anyway, it's stll all McGhee's fault.

:jester:
I don't disagree.
But Hendo is a whiney little BITCHSLAG who couldn't take a bit of stick from the terraces, and then got all precious at being dropped from the team again. Two transfer requests ? Hendo is FAIR GAME in my book.

Now. If we can just hound that utterly useless lump SAVAGE out of the club, I might sleep easy.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What about Cullip? He wanted out, bullied the youngsters (primarily Harding) yet is treated like some kind of god just because he happened to be part of the side that Zammo got promoted twice.

Silly ****s, the lot of yer.

(not you easy, you just gots a bee in yer bonnet)

(constantly)

(might wanna see someone about that)

(I'm talking about a doctor)

(or a bee keeper)

(not Brentfords goalie)

(whose name I don't know, let's call him Paul)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Easy 10 said:
I don't disagree.
But Hendo is a whiney little BITCHSLAG who couldn't take a bit of stick from the terraces, and then got all precious at being dropped from the team again. Two transfer requests ? Hendo is FAIR GAME in my book.
Good work there Easy.

And BITCHSLAG - Yes, yes I'll be using that in the future.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cheers.

I'm going out now MAX. The Manhatten night life beckons. In fact, I'm off to watch USA v Mexico in a bar.

So there.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nice one. What you doing in America?

Apart from having a much better time than me.

(Go Mexico! Alright goal score and that!)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't deny being a silly c unt. I wear my c unt on my sleeve, as you no doubt know.

And Simster - that BITCHSLAG thing just came to me, and frankly, I am rather proud of it and would be delighted if a poster of your stature were to take it up.

And for the record, I'm now going to lay claim to bringing the time-honoured phrase "Cockjuggling Thundercunt" to this esteemed board, being as I saw Blade III: Trinity at the pictures when it first came out, and was so utterly THRILLED at hearing this wondrous phrase, that I reported it immediately on my return.

There. I said it.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Easy, it would be a pleasure to adopt your fine phrase. Ignore Max, he's a gayer.

Max,
You're not really a gayer at all. I'm in NY on business thanks for asking. I'm going out to meet the Empire Supporters Club (fans of New York Red Bulls) for the game. Beats watching boring nothing basketball games on telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here