Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Henderson F*cks up

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gazwag said:
You must have a very sad little life wishing misery on a fellow human being who the worst he has done to you was make a few mistakes

Precisely my thoughts but it's not the first time.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Who is showing you disrepect? I am saying that gloating is a nasty trait in a person.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Still a TERRIBLE result for Ireland though. Those sort of games are used to get the goal difference up. At least we went on to score 7 that night.

Last edited:

Gazwag said:
You must have a very sad little life wishing misery on a fellow human being who the worst he has done to you was make a few mistakes
We are talking about footbal here not a WI meeting, If footballers get slagged off then so be it, your prawn sarnies are ready.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I concur with badger. I can't say I dislike him at all, but I'll piss myself at his f*** ups because I CANNOT STAND pro sportsmen who moan at people who pay a fortune to watch them play - sorry Hendo, we don't owe you a living.

Grow up, and take the bad times on the chin, Henderson. Or will you be getting equally angry when the same fans call you a hero in the future?

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Frutos said:

Lucky for Ireland there's more than one qualifying spot from their group, and good luck to them in getting it.

Going on tonights performance I seriously think we need all the luck we can get.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
To me it looked like mostly hendersons f*** up although I think McShane had a hand in it.

Henderson comes flying out of the area to clear and misses leaving the san marino guy to fall over and stab it into the empy net from the edge of the area.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
H block said:
Just heard him in the interview. He was scathing of the Irish fans and said he know wants to join Scotland.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Bitter bunch, aren't ya.

Not personally. I found it funny that Ireland were about to end San Marino's run of 37 defeats in qualifiers.

I feel slightly indifferent towards Hendo. I felt he was treated appallingly by a section of the crowd, but felt he should have risen to the challenge, rather than throw in transfer requests willy-nilly. It is obvious that his agent played a huge part though. It certainly took us a long time to sign him, with the agent hanging in for a better deal.

Good luck, but we can do without players that were not in for the rough ride we face, as a team.

D

Deleted member 2719

rool said:
To me it looked like mostly hendersons f*** up although I think McShane had a hand in it.

Henderson comes flying out of the area to clear and misses leaving the san marino guy to fall over and stab it into the empy net from the edge of the area.

You can't say that Hendo is an international keeper and at least 2 Albion fans think he is a legend.

:nono:

At long last he may take a look at himself and think perhaps i am not as great as i think i am.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Mouldy Boots said:

At long last he may take a look at himself and think perhaps i am not as great as i think i am.

Why? He hasn't done so far.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
mendoza10 said:
all this slagging off and gloating is getting boring now - henderson today, kuipers the other day, someone else on saturday

why dont we just support the team that we have??

anyway henderson doesnt play for us anymore, so leave it be

Wheres the fun in that?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mendoza10 said:
all this slagging off and gloating is getting boring now - henderson today, kuipers the other day, someone else on saturday

why dont we just support the team that we have??

anyway henderson doesnt play for us anymore, so leave it be

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here