Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help with divorce

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
My Girlfriend wants to get divorced from her husband, does anyone know the cheapest way of getting this done. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
My Girlfriend wants to get divorced from her husband, does anyone know the cheapest way of getting this done. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks

When she married him, she agreed before God to love and Honour him till death they do part. Divorce is a sin and she will go to hell and have red hot pokers jammed up her bottom for all of eternity!

If she doesnt kill him, then she could jump off beachy head. that would save the cost of a divorce.

This information was brought to you by the kansas City Evangellical Biblebashers Movement.

Gawd Loves ya!

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Re: Re: Help with divorce

Dave the Gaffer said:
When she married him, she agreed before God to love and Honour him till death they do part. Divorce is a sin and she will go to hell and have red hot pokers jammed up her bottom for all of eternity!

If she doesnt kill him, then she could jump off beachy head. that would save the cost of a divorce.

This information was brought to you by the kansas City Evangellical Biblebashers Movement.

Gawd Loves ya!

Then i will be left with a life on my own............actually dont sound to bad.:lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: Help with divorce

BIRCHYBOY27 said:
Then i will be left with a life on my own............actually dont sound to bad.:lolol:

There are plenty of organisations to help you through being single and video shops and the internet that will help you "relieve" your frustrations

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :angel: :angel: :angel:

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Help with divorce

Dave the Gaffer said:
There are plenty of organisations to help you through being single and video shops and the internet that will help you "relieve" your frustrations

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :angel: :angel: :angel:
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I hope she was "separated" from him before she met you...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
do not go for one of those cheapy internet divorce options, see a solicitor, it may cost a few bob more but at least it will done correctly

Uncle Spielberg said:
do not go for one of those cheapy internet divorce options, see a solicitor, it may cost a few bob more but at least it will done correctly

Riiight! And the solicitor will end of with a third of everything, stoke up as much acrimony as possible (they really do that) and then he'll get his own solicitor and it'll get drawn out for years.

Or, if it's a solicitor who works to resolve marital issues, they might talk the married party into staying together..... well that could be the nicest option.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH said:
Riiight! And the solicitor will end of with a third of everything, stoke up as much acrimony as possible (they really do that) and then he'll get his own solicitor and it'll get drawn out for years.

Or, if it's a solicitor who works to resolve marital issues, they might talk the married party into staying together..... well that could be the nicest option.

in this scenaio his girlfriend wants to divorce her husband, so neither he or his girlfriend will be penalised by her going to a solicitor as we all know the husband always but always gets fecked over and the woman walks away loaded, the only person who will suffer is the husband

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:
in this scenaio his girlfriend wants to divorce her husband, so neither he or his girlfriend will be penalised by her going to a solicitor as we all know the husband always but always gets fecked over and the woman walks away loaded, the only person who will suffer is the husband

Amen to that US.

Uncle Spielberg said:
So BIRCHYBOY27 stands to do quite well out of this?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
does her husband recon she is a Slut faced Whore :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here