Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help square things with this bitch

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Crikey, sorry about all the shite OTLW.

I had to do similar 'research' to catch out a dishonest ex business partner, it's crappy but exciting at the same time.

I just wonder why someone who was logging on to a message board to monitor their partner's posts would pick a user name of Mrs OTLW.

By the way, how do you hack a hotmail account?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
munster monch said:
I just wonder why someone who was logging on to a message board to monitor their partner's posts would pick a user name of Mrs OTLW.

By the way, how do you hack a hotmail account?

As for the first point I really dunno ... she was either pissed or trying to be clever (and failing!)

as for hotmail accounts .... also don't know (wish I did!), although I gather that Yahoo accounts are quite easy to hack

rool

Jul 10, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
As for the first point I really dunno ... she was either pissed or trying to be clever (and failing!)

as for hotmail accounts .... also don't know (wish I did!), although I gather that Yahoo accounts are quite easy to hack

Shame, I got all the evidence I needed by guessing the password but even after three years I still want to hurt him, especially as his guard has dropped and he won't be expecting it.

I virtually lost everything except my wife and kids, I nearly lost them too, so there is some pay back due.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Wow!
This thread has the making of a movie.
Good luck OTLW.
Keep us updated.
(Personally I think you should reveal her e-mail adresss so we can flame the bitch!)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
great reading. Im sorry OTLW, as locky said im pretty sure shes is having some mid life crisis and 100% will regret what she has done and no doubt will beg you bag when she realises she has nothing.

The grass is always greener, but not this time for mrs OTLW.

Good luck mate

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
brighton_b0y said:
great reading. Im sorry OTLW, as locky said im pretty sure shes is having some mid life crisis and 100% will regret what she has done and no doubt will beg you bag when she realises she has nothing.

The grass is always greener, but not this time for mrs OTLW.

Good luck mate

I am really over her now .... I just didn't like being taken for a fool and now to know the truth I feel more comfortable. I am now looking forward - even logged onto an internet dating site - but the difference between us is I would not have cheated on her while we were still together, I think like most blokes I would have left her first

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
munster monch said:
Shame, I got all the evidence I needed by guessing the password but even after three years I still want to hurt him, especially as his guard has dropped and he won't be expecting it.

If you get the password wrong 3 times - you can see the "secret question" - this normally entails "What is my cat's name" or "Who do i support" - then all you need to do is put in the answer, and it will let you in.

Had this happen to me last year :censored:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
OLTW - You do need to stike while the iron is hot and get some sort of signed admission quickly while you have the upper hand. Take a solicitor's advice but do it now. That way, when it comes to the divorce you will have some control over what happens to your assetts and your child.

Tell her she can sign, or you contact both men and the company - she'll sign :thumbsup:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
WATFORD zero said:
OLTW - You do need to stike while the iron is hot and get some sort of signed admission quickly while you have the upper hand. Take a solicitor's advice but do it now. That way, when it comes to the divorce you will have some control over what happens to your assetts and your child.

Tell her she can sign, or you contact both men and the company - she'll sign :thumbsup:

spent all morning drafting a "Minute of Agreement" which I will pass by my solicitor and ask her to sign along the gentle lines of last night's foray!

I am moving to Wrexham (see other thread) in January and a quick divorce I think would now suit us both

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Get him to see a solicitor quick. Get them to state that he is divorcing HER for adultery.

He needs to cross petition like I did. The court found in favour of me and the divorce went through on the grounds of her adultery, if you can get a name then name him in the divorce papers as opposed to all the stupid shit that she tried to list as the reason. This might (just might) have a bearing when it comes down to divvying up the assests, regrettably tho you will probably be stitched up like I was. Wmen get everything men nothing and we are supposed to be in the new millenium.

Barrel of fun is right, he might be having an extra marital as well but really this makes no odds.

First sign of an affair is that the mobile is suddenly never out of their reach and is taken everywhere. She will also have deleted any text messages and the bloke will not be in the phone as him, more like one of her mates.

Women get away with it because they are all SLUT FACED WHORES :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: who once they have everything then suddenly decide they want more.

What I will say is that the affair wont last. Probably wont last as long as the marriage. It took three years for my ex SFW to realise that the 'man of her dreams' was actually a sponging gold digger...who even his own brother didnt like.

Funnily enough she now says I knew we could have made it work. Yeah so did I....once.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
First sign of an affair is that the mobile is suddenly never out of their reach and is taken everywhere. She will also have deleted any text messages and the bloke will not be in the phone as him, more like one of her mates.

Absolutely spot on. The 10 warning signs go back to the Spring:
1. First was her finding an excuse almost every evening to be doing something else
2. Then she joined the local gym (she'd never belonged to a gym in her life) and the gym spells got to almost 3 hours sometimes and on two occasions when I rang the gym the receptionist said she had not signed in that evening. When I confronted her she shouted back" So you'd rather believe a complete stranger than your wife"!
3. Stopped wearing specs and wore contact lenses everyday
4. Her usual 15 minutes in the bathroom every morning became 45 minutes as she tarted herself
5. £40 hair dos every fortnight
6. Started leaving for work at 6.30am to start at 8am and then getting home at 6.30pm (although she finished at 4pm!)
7. Finding an excuse every night to go to the supermarket!
8. Started wearing knickers in bed under her pyjamas! Sex was a no no for all sorts of bizarre reasons (time of month sometimes lasted 3 weeks!)
9. Loads of works functions where she would get in (often pissed) and smelling of aftershave at 2.30am!
10. Oh yes, and that mobile phone - secretive text messaging at 1am (she'd bury her head under the duvet to do it!) and the phone never left her. She once fought me like a tiger when I tried to nick her phone from the bedside table one night

so guys ... these are some of the signs to look for ... good riddance to her

:censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored:

Last edited:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
On the Left Wing said:
Absolutely spot on. The 10 warning signs go back to the Spring:
1. First was her finding an excuse almost every evening to be doing something else
2. Then she joined the local gym (she'd never belonged to a gym in her life) and the gym spells got to almost 3 hours sometimes and on two occasions when I rang the gym the receptionist said she had not signed in that evening. When I confronted her she shouted back" So you'd rather believe a complete stranger than your wife"!
3. Stopped wearing specs and wore contact lenses everyday
4. Her usual 15 minutes in the bathroom every morning became 45 minutes as she tarted herself
5. £40 hair dos every fortnight
6. Started leaving for work at 6.30am to start at 8am and then getting home at 6.30pm (although she finished at 4pm!)
7. Finding an excuse every night to go to the supermarket!
8. Started wearing knickers in bed under her pyjamas! Sex was a no no for all sorts of bizarre reasons (time of month sometimes lasted 3 weeks!)
9. Loads of works functions where she would get in (often pissed) and smelling of aftershave at 2.30am!
10. Oh yes, and that mobile phone - secretive text messaging at 1am (she'd bury her head under the duvet to do it!) and the phone never left her. She once fought me like a tiger when I tried to nick her phone from the bedside table one night

so guys ... these are some of the signs to look for ... good riddance to her

:censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored:

One for the NSC FAQ I'd have thought.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is NSC Gold surely.

A happy ending and some top tips when dealing with SLUT FACED WHORES. Something for everyone. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here