Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help square things with this bitch

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Simster said:
Presumably PIs don't have powers as such, but unlike the OB are not hamstrung by procedure and human rights protection that the OB are. For example, I'm assuming the OB can't sneak into your house - they'll need to get a warrant. But a PI will slip through a window and nick a diary or whatever is required to get the evidence.

Fair enough, was just curious tis all.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Simster said:
Presumably PIs don't have powers as such, but unlike the OB are not hamstrung by procedure and human rights protection that the OB are. For example, I'm assuming the OB can't sneak into your house - they'll need to get a warrant. But a PI will slip through a window and nick a diary or whatever is required to get the evidence.

Exactly. When I asked my PI how he got his information he told me that I didn't want to know. I left it at that.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
sir danny cullip said:
Just out of curiosity yorkie, how did you prove adultery?

He admitted it when he found out how the divorce was going to cost.
He and the woman he went off with agreed to sign the papers.
He was so desperate to marry this 'wonderful woman' he had found (after 21 years of being married to me)

I found out a couple of years ago he had deceived her as well. Serves her right.

That was 15 years ago.
I've been very happily married to Ned for 12 years.

E

enigma

Good luck OTLW.

I hacked my ex's e-mail, printed off a few copies, showed a few people. She knew I had hacked it once but she didnt realise I had hacked it a second time. She still denied it, so I sent her an e-mail with all the evidence I had, and funnily enough I didnt get one back. I was very annoyed, especially given that I gave people the chance to talk about things in a civilised manner and they both lied to me and didnt even apologise. I did threaten him via her but its not an avenue I would reccomend!

I feel sorry for anyone in this situation. Im not a saint, and I've done some bad shit in my time in other aspects of my life, but I've never gone behind a girlfriends back. It messed me up for a while, doesnt really bother me now though apart from the odd night where Im strugglin for sleep anyway. It all just takes time.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yorkie said:
He was so desperate to marry this 'wonderful woman' he had found (after 21 years of being married to me)

I found out a couple of years ago he had deceived her as well. Serves her right.

That was 15 years ago.

cheers yorkie, living proof that theres light at the end of the tunnel :)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Yorkie said:

That was 15 years ago.

and Nedd is lovely guy ... you have a great husband

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
enigma said:
It messed me up for a while, doesnt really bother me now though apart from the odd night where Im strugglin for sleep anyway. It all just takes time.

yeah it's the mental stuff that screws me .... juts when I am back in control ..... I know that it is time and it will be fine soon.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On the Left Wing said:
yeah it's the mental stuff that screws me .... juts when I am back in control ..... I know that it is time and it will be fine soon.

No-one finds happiness by causing someone else pain.
You are strong Nic. You've managed to kick the booze and you'll come through this too.
You are worth ten of her.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Surely if "your friend" had already split up with her, then its her business to do whatever she likes.

Like DAn said - theres no way of proving that she had an affair - she could just say that it's a new relationship.

Anyway how dare the man listen to the womans personal phonecall? I think thats really twattish!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Surely if "your friend" had already split up with her, then its her business to do whatever she likes.

Like DAn said - theres no way of proving that she had an affair - she could just say that it's a new relationship.

Anyway how dare the man listen to the womans personal phonecall? I think thats really twattish!

They're not divorced yet and still in the same house.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

I think in this case it can probably be justified.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
PS

I am now hitting my son hard for starting this fecking thread!

.... he is 22 years old!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

And cheating on her Husband is not twatish then Bag:nono: :nono: :nono: That is the sort of response I would expect from a woman who has cheated themselves not from someone as young as youself. I will put it down to naivety on your part this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here