Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help square things with this bitch

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Sorry, hadnt read the thread before seeing this! thatll teach me!

On the Left Wing said:
KSA

She's been seeing this guy for over 4 months (before the word divorce was even mentioned) .... what I have lacked is hard evidence (I have reams of circumstantial stuff even a couple of grainy mobile phone photos).

Not only did last night provide real evidence, but it also fecking hurts to realise that I am still being taken for a fool.

What do I hope to gain? A speedy divorce on grounds of adultery rather than wait 2 years! And to see her fry!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
B.M.F said:
And cheating on her Husband is not twatish then Bag:nono: :nono: :nono: That is the sort of response I would expect from a woman who has cheated themselves not from someone as young as youself. I will put it down to naivety on your part this time.

I think there;s a difference between being a divorcing wife than being an actual one - just because it says on a piece of paper that you're married doesnt exactly mean that you are - take chris evans & billie as an example.

If she had been cheating for that long as in OTLWs case - it is quite a different matter.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I think there;s a difference between being a divorcing wife than being an actual one - just because it says on a piece of paper that you're married doesnt exactly mean that you are - take chris evans & billie as an example.

If she had been cheating for that long as in OTLWs case - it is quite a different matter.

Read the first post. She was his 'wife' until a month or so ago. She has denied (lied as well as cheated) that she is having an affair.
She hasn't even had the guts to leave the house but wants a divorce.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Yorkie said:
Read the first post. She was his 'wife' until a month or so ago. She has denied (lied as well as cheated) that she is having an affair.
She hasn't even had the guts to leave the house but wants a divorce.

In fairness, the woman I was involved with over the summer, split with her husband, but due to circumstances they were still sharing a house for a while, as she had no where to go and he would not move back in with his parents. In the end he gave in and moved out and now the place has been sold, but neither of them could afford to pay market rates for accomodation until the place was sold, so they had to make do.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
OTLW sorry to hear this mate. Never met you, but you have always come across as a nice bloke who cares about others and will do anthing to help a mate or someone else in need.

Have to hold my hands up my current partner is married to someone else, though the circumstances are different. She is 25, her husband 58. Neither of us went looking for each other and had been friends for about 2 years before anything happened.

She now lives with me, and we have both agreed that she will take nothing from the marrage other then what she took in, which is basicaly a few glassess and some pictures.

For the legalities, he would do really well to hire a p.i. to get evidence. He himself could easily find out the other bloke's telephone number, and that would make identifying him and getting his address simpler. The long run of losing half a house and all the alimony payments will be FAR more expensive than that of a p.i.'s fee.

After that is done, he should be happy he's getting rid - and about the worst thing he could do for her new relationship is acknowledge that he knows about it and is no longer bothered about it going on. Strange but true, that the illicit relationship she is enjoying mostly for the 'naughtyness' of it, take that away and she has to face reality that the other bloke is just ....another bloke.

He should then be evasive, unreliable towards her, and nail the bitch to the wall in court.

Then it's too bad he has the shared responsibility of children, but there he has to be aloof and detached about her existence - and NOT discuss anything negative with the kids - who get to suffer the most as it is.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wardywonderland said:

She is 25, her husband 58. Neither of us went looking for each other and had been friends for about 2 years before anything happened.

She now lives with me, and we have both agreed that she will take nothing from the marrage other then what she took in, which is basicaly a few glassess and some pictures.

If she is 25 and he is 58 no wonder why she needs glasses:jester:

Scarface said:
He will need proof that he can show to people. He could follow her and take photographs of them together that sort of thing. Then he can leave her with nothing and get custody of the kid. Otherwise he will probably lose the kid as the courts always seem to favour the mother.

I assumed there was a child involved after reading this reply - but perhaps there is not? re-reading the original post, there's nothing about a kid.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
NMH said:
I assumed there was a child involved after reading this reply - but perhaps there is not? re-reading the original post, there's nothing about a kid.

There is a child.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Is your friend majorly concerned about proving this? I say just let them go with the flow. Sounds from what you said that the other bloke is just after sex and nothing more. He'll probably say no to them having a relationship because the way I see it he is only after 1 thing. Then she will realise what she has lost i.e. you, her house, her family etc then you can really screw around with the bitch.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
NMH said:
Yes there is:

'And she went on to say that she a winner cos my friend could never prove anything against her as he was kept busy looking after their child'

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Wow… what a night!

Thanks for all the advice and comments …. well .....

I waited until our little one was asleep and then told her about the PI surveillance

She initially tried to call my bluff and told me I was winding her up.

I carefully repeated sentences from her telephone conversation, that had been taped by the PI! I even gave her the exact times of the calls.

She went white and in panic demanded that I call off the PI firm and she would cool things with her fella until we have moved house etc.

I told her that wasn’t necessary, but in exchange for me calling off the PI, I wanted the truth! So after stalling and obvious angst on her part she started to spill the beans….

His name is J****, he is 32 and lives in Reading and is a PR exec. The last time they were together was when she went down to London two weeks ago (supposedly on a business trip)

It’s an odd feeling, but just to know the truth at last makes this whole divorce thing easier to take.

PS. When she left the house this morning, she again made me promise to call off the PI firm and to destroy all the evidence.

“Of course I will” I promised

** TEXT HAS BEEN EDITED **

Last edited:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Tell him to ask his solicitor

???

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Well it seems to me that a phone call to S**** F********* would be in order, to thanks him for instigating the break up of your marriage and let him know you intend to return the favour by breaking the news to his wife.

Seems you wife is in the middle of a really bad mid life crisis................I bet in 12 months time she will regret what she has done.

Chin up mate !!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Now you can get a solicitor, and get him to seize the mobile phone accounts as evidence of adultery. The company will be suitably embarassed at the behaviour of their execs, and the rumour mill will expose these blokes as well.

They will also have to look at expense/claim forms for the period as well, as no company likes to think it has been funding someone else's shagfest.

Tell her the PI firm are not being called off until you get everything in writing from her, admitting her adultery. If she starts to doubt your story, get someone on here to back you up as a PI firm, really put the shits up her.

Oh yes, you can buy some cracking monitoring systems on the internet (voice activated, power activated, etc). Might not be admissable in court, but enough to keep her on her toes.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
OTLW - I thought your wife reads NSC. Doesn't it makes this possibly not the best place to discuss this?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
HampshireSeagulls said:
Now you can get a solicitor, and get him to seize the mobile phone accounts as evidence of adultery. The company will be suitably embarassed at the behaviour of their execs, and the rumour mill will expose these blokes as well.

They will also have to look at expense/claim forms for the period as well, as no company likes to think it has been funding someone else's shagfest.

Tell her the PI firm are not being called off until you get everything in writing from her, admitting her adultery. If she starts to doubt your story, get someone on here to back you up as a PI firm, really put the shits up her.

Oh yes, you can buy some cracking monitoring systems on the internet (voice activated, power activated, etc). Might not be admissable in court, but enough to keep her on her toes.

Good advice ... I used to have a bugging device when I was a journalist (had a range of up to 1,000 metres) but gave it away when I left the profession a few years ago.

I still have a telephone bug - but only useful on a landline.

Her monthly phone bill would make interesting reading, although she was always scrupulously honest about paying for personal usage in the past.

At the moment I feel a sense of relief and elation (just knowing the truth).

I will talk with my solicitor over where to take this now ...

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Bozza said:
OTLW - I thought your wife reads NSC. Doesn't it makes this possibly not the best place to discuss this?

She did once or twice before she asked for the divorce (don't think she would even pay it a second look now)..... to be honest Bozza, I couldn't give a rat's arse that she knows .... I have the confession I wanted and more importantly the names!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here