Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help square things with this bitch

BarrelofFun said:
If you find out who it is and dig further then perhaps the other person is having an extra marital affair as well......

Plus you have more chance in finding out how long it has been going on for etc.

Fair enough, but short of just trying to hurt the other people involved, and prolong your own hurt, what is the objective?

The split of marital assets wont be changed no matter what the reason cited for divorce is.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Large One said:
Doesn't she SLEEP?

Tell me it's a not a Pay As You Go, cos if it wasn't, you could always like at her itemised phone bill.

It's her company phone!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Fair enough, but short of just trying to hurt the other people involved, and prolong your own hurt, what is the objective?

I think the other party's partner probably has a right to know as well.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Eddie the Seagull said:
The only way is to Get a Private Investigator in.

I had a LTR with a woman who's husband photographed me, followed me etc. over a period of 3 years - took her to court armed with all his evidence that she was co-habiting with me (which she was).

The Judge took all of 5 minutes to chuck his evidence out (3 photo albums of it).

So he employed a P.I & within weeks we were back in court with this new evidence from the P.I & bingo he won! (which was fair enough as we'd, by then, been in the relationship for 8 years! & after he'd paid roughly £45,000+ in maintenance that he shouldn't have).

There is a lot more to this, so I'm not quite the bastard I sound.

that's good advice thanks

BTW happy birthday!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Whatever happens, I'd suggest that going out on the pull for another bit of fluff as soon as humanly possible was an absolute MUST.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
My question is what do you hope to achieve by proving that she's seeing someone else?

She can claim that this relationship started after she had started separation proceedings anyway, so you'll have to prove the length of time it's been going on.

The fact that she's now sleeping with someone else will NOT affect the split of the marital assets in any way, although could possibly affect any on going maintenance.

KSA

Not only did last night provide real evidence, but it also fecking hurts to realise that I am still being taken for a fool.

What do I hope to gain? A speedy divorce on grounds of adultery rather than wait 2 years!

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Man of Harveys said:
Whatever happens, I'd suggest that going out on the pull for another bit of fluff as soon as humanly possible was an absolute MUST.

funny you should mention that!

..... hmmmm but not quite yet

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Man of Harveys said:
Only after you've collected the evidence that she was at fault FIRST!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Simster said:
Only after you've collected the evidence that she was at fault FIRST!

that was my thinking too Simmy ... you haven't done badly for a boy brain damaged by a litre of whisky!

On the Left Wing said:
KSA

She's been seeing this guy for over 4 months (before the word divorce was even mentioned) .... what I have lacked is hard evidence (I have reams of circumstantial stuff even a couple of grainy mobile phone photos).

Not only did last night provide real evidence, but it also fecking hurts to realise that I am still being taken for a fool.

What do I hope to gain? A speedy divorce on grounds of adultery rather than wait 2 years! And to see her fry!

PM OTLW

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On the Left Wing said:

What do I hope to gain? A speedy divorce on grounds of adultery rather than wait 2 years! And to see her fry!

You won't have to pay a penny of the divorce if adultery is proved. I divorced my ex on grounds of adultery. It cost him £2K and I didn't pay a thing.
The house was split 50/50 after my daughter went to Uni, and I got a bit of maintenance for her but nothing more.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There do seem to be a large number of marital splits/divorces among NSCers - I hope there's not a causal connection. :D

Anyway, OTLW, a private dick is the best bet. A good one will have access to her phone records and will be able to get the relevant number.

I used one to track down a business partner who'd done a bunk and had gone ex-directory; the PI found him within a day. He saved me £30 grand so he was well worth it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Presumably PIs don't have powers as such, but unlike the OB are not hamstrung by procedure and human rights protection that the OB are. For example, I'm assuming the OB can't sneak into your house - they'll need to get a warrant. But a PI will slip through a window and nick a diary or whatever is required to get the evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here