Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
It should be our mission to find this guy - the ultimate test of the ability of the NSC community to right a wrong.

This is an iPad we're talking about FFS.

absolutely, what a great story, come on good folk of NSC...

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
409240_3030894259913_1489565552_3135402_1777248342_n.jpg

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Originally Posted by fire&skill
The dog's a 'labradoodle'

I dont think so, more of a terrier

Just showed the pics to a friend who's expert in dog 'stuff' - She thinks its certainly a cross breed of some sort & there could well be some x 'doodle' in there with possibly some 'Vizla' too. (Whatever that looks like?)

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Right so what have we got...

A missing Ipad 2 taken from the Holmbush Area

Photos of a dog

Photo of a bloke in a hedi hat

Photo of a girl

Photo of a pink suitcase

Hnmmn...... Right a bloke who shops at Tescos likes dressing up photography, girls, animals and like to travel - anything else to go on?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For your info, most stores will delete CCTV footage after 30 days if it's not downloaded for a particular reason. Can't remember when you said it was nicked.

And bear in mind the guy in the photos COULD have bought it off somebody else, he might not be the actual tea leaf. Still worth a try though.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Just got in. Too many. Comments to read right now. I'll read all of them in the morning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who's tried to help so far!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sorry to be pedantic (actually no I'm not, I love being pedantic, I just hope it doesn't cause any offence) but a person's right to material like that is governed by the Data Protection Act, not FoI. The end effect is the same though: technically the recording with you in it is classed as personal data, and unless it's been destroyed, you have the right to make a Subject Access Request under the DPA (and the holder of the data has the right to charge you a tenner, but not everyone does).

So could I rightfully ask to see the CCTV of ME walking to the car with my shopping? That way I'll see what happened and who (if anyone) was involved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here