Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HELP! - My iPad has been lost and I have a PHOTO of the guy who might have it

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
are there any other pictures other than those with the little girl in? anything usefull in the background of those?

Not really, it's just photos of inside. The photo of the girl was taken on a sketch photo app so isn't very clear. I'll upload the rest later on when I get in.

This is just like the telly innit!

(I've just emailed some Kennels - great idea)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It should be our mission to find this guy - the ultimate test of the ability of the NSC community to right a wrong.

This is an iPad we're talking about FFS.

Agreed - it will be a damning indictment of our police force if NSC find it and they don't !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Not really, it's just photos of inside. The photo of the girl was taken on a sketch photo app so isn't very clear. I'll upload the rest later on when I get in.

This is just like the telly innit!

(I've just emailed some Kennels - great idea)

Upload the photos with the girl but block out her head first - you'll be surprised what other people can spot that you have missed.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I seriously hope you can get it back soon mate.

Cheers, I would like to point out to all that I have actually had to buy an new iPad. I guess you'd better know that before feeling TOO sorry for me.
It MIGHT Be covered on my home insurance to which is good. That said, I do want MY iPad back and I want the person who took it to know that it's not cool to take other people's stuff.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
ok, these are ALL of the pictures I have (not really any extra info)

IMG_0753 (1).JPG
IMG_0754 (1).JPG
IMG_0755 (1).JPG
IMG_0756 (1).JPG
IMG_0757 (1).JPG

Edit: How the hell do I rotate these??

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Do you think the dog took it? I have seen Sherlock, and you have to think out side the box.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
shame he couldn't have given us a couple of pointers!

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Seeing as it was nicked at Holmbush - Is it worth talking to the Tesco Manager there, explaining the whole story & asking him if you can place a picture of this bloke in their Community noticeboard by the checkouts, with a note asking: "Anyone who knows this man can you please contact the manager with information" or words similar? No need to say wanted in connection with a theft even.

If the thief see's it, I would guess he may well shit himself? :lol:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Seeing as it was nicked at Holmbush - Is it worth talking to the Tesco Manager there, explaining the whole story & asking him if you can place a picture of this bloke in their Community noticeboard by the checkouts, with a note asking: "Anyone who knows this man can you please contact the manager with information" or words similar? No need to say wanted in connection with a theft even.

If the thief see's it, I would guess he may well shit himself? :lol:

Indeed - mention he's a prize waiting - very Only Fools & Horses

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Would Tesco or M&S have cctv footage of the car park area where you parked your car, may show him getting into his car with number plate

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Also the whole store will be covered by CCTV, if you ask nicely they may be able to watch the tape back if you know when you were there and see how he took it and also get a better picture!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here