Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello northstand chat!

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Oh god :lolol:

It's nothing against you at all. I don't post the most interesting of stuff on here but your little friend post's the most utter shite on this site.
Oh, I'm not aware of Kazenga, but I'm sure he is a nice young man. My other little freind does get slightly irritating after time (Sorry pal!) He is thirteen, give him the benefit of the doubt.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Hello everyone, i'm new here so be nice! i'd like to keep up to date with all my 'footy needs' and heard that this is the place for it.

I was told about this website by my good freind who goes under the name of 'Sirelliotbennett'. He is only 13 and I see him often at the games, he is very knowledgeable about the team despite only supporting them for just one season. So i'd like you all to take a moment out of your time to say Hi, and thank 'Sirelliotbennett' for showing me this truly wonderful site.

:wanker: f*** off Tottenham scum

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
This has absolutely nothing to do with me! Check the ip addresses! So SEB can do one as can the ringleader :tosser:s

Piss off you odious little c*nt.

I like how you always give the big "SEB is a new fan" when you're named after... Ahhh :down:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Kazenga<3 + sirelliottbennett are secretly bummers, we're all aware of this fact

Or more likely the same person, a childish 12 year old, with NOTHING better to do.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Piss off you odious little c*nt.

I like how you always give the big "SEB is a new fan" when you're named after... Ahhh :down:

f***ing hell what is wrong with you tonight? I have nothing to do with this, ask a mod to check the ips if you are that convinced of it. Yes he is a new fan and yes my name on here is 'Kazenga' but that has nothing to do with how long I've supported the club as I've been watching since 1999!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I honestly have know clue who this is. I assumed it was Kazenga trying to make me look like a twat but don't think it is now. Can one of the MODS check the e-mail they used to sign up?

can do far more than check the email........ "Jamie him!"

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
f***ing hell what is wrong with you tonight? I have nothing to do with this, ask a mod to check the ips if you are that convinced of it. Yes he is a new fan and yes my name on here is 'Kazenga' but that has nothing to do with how long I've supported the club as I've been watching since 1999!

Fair bit wrong with me tonight tbh, As Gerbil could confirm.

Your constant childish bullshit is f***ing tedious, the amount of times you make sly little digs at him. How do you think we're going to fill Falmer without people like him. Instead of having all these petty little moans about him why don't you congratulate him for supporting his local club.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

Probably due to the fact around 900 of your 924 post consist off either a facepalm, mentioning sirelliottbennett supporting Arsenal, calling him a prick, or a JCL, you must examine EVERY post of his to find the slightest flaw, You are OBSESSED.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Fair bit wrong with me tonight tbh, As Gerbil could confirm.

Your constant childish bullshit is f***ing tedious, the amount of times you make sly little digs at him. How do you think we're going to fill Falmer without people like him. Instead of having all these petty little moans about him why don't you congratulate him for supporting his local club.

Right fair enough I am a complete twat on this site so I'll tone it down a bit and yeah it is better that he supports Brighton rather than Arsenal but you can't help but feel a little peeved off when people jump on the gus bus just as soon as we become successful and seem to have been non-existant for the last 15 years of shit. But fine I'll stop slagging him off if everyone stops calling me a **** :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Right fair enough I am a complete twat on this site so I'll tone it down a bit and yeah it is better that he supports Brighton rather than Arsenal but you can't help but feel a little peeved off when people jump on the gus bus just as soon as we become successful and seem to have been non-existant for the last 15 years of shit. But fine I'll stop slagging him off if everyone stops calling me a **** :lolol:

Yeah! Lets all get annoyed and have a go at the new fans until we're back down to 6000 at Falmer. WOO!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here