Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello northstand chat!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Agreed.This little child is really getting on mine and everyone elses nerves. Can someone please do the right thing and ban this inconsiderate little boy. thank you.

Report the posts that offended you, and the mods will act, otherwise I suggest stop posting in this thread and contribute to other threads that stimulate your interest. I see no value in continually complaining by either one of you. Report it or not, then move on.

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Report the posts that offended you, and the mods will act, otherwise I suggest stop posting in this thread and contribute to other threads that stimulate your interest. I see no value in continually complaining by either one of you. Report it or not, then move on.
Yes, ok thank you. But what about these very offensive private messages/emails?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I am gonna take a punt here, if i am proved wrong i will apologise...but...Mike, your sentence structure does not match that of a father of three, nor does your profile. Your sentences, terminology and 'keyboard habits' (bit like our electronic signature, we all have typing traits) does, however, match that of another NSC poster.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am gonna take a punt here, if i am proved wrong i will apologise...but...Mike, your sentence structure does not match that of a father of three, nor does your profile. Your sentences, terminology and 'keyboard habits' (bit like our electronic signature, we all have typing traits) does, however, match that of another NSC poster.

I assume the mods have ways to check, like IPs etc?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yes, ok thank you. But what about these very offensive private messages/emails?

Not sure who or what you are but if I were you I would disappear quietly into the ether for a while.
If you continue as you are then I suspect any small belief anyone may have that you are anything other than a troll will quickly disappear

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Aaah it's like that is it :glare:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

And who is that poster then?

Sep 1, 2010
One of these twats is bound to be The Withdean Wanderer or that other dozy cock that used to post at the same time both of which seemed to of disappeared

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Not trying to cause trouble, Im bored of it.
MW -can you just report me now and then it will be done with, I've done nothing wrong.
To report me just send a private message to the mods about what i have apparently done. If you don't know any of the mods scroll to the bottom of 'The Big Board' and it will say who the mods are.

James P.Sullivan

May 12, 2011
Woah, woah, woah. My colleague told me that he joined a website today and said that the people were absolutely disgusting. I have read all of this and have seen how f***ing horrid you all are. Leave my little green buddy alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here