Shoreham Beach
Three step improvement.

1 Find a moderator
2 Move thread to childish ramblings
3 Short bans for a few on here throwing around personal insults

Maybe we would get a few less of these threads in time

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
This has indeed been a very intimidating first impression of the forum and I am not too sure whether I will carry on using this site due to this issue.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
This has indeed been a very intimidating first impression of the forum and I am not too sure whether I will carry on using this site due to this issue.
Hey mate if you are really a new user then stick with it, it's a good forum always seems pretty busy & you'll soon get used to the banta & learn who to ignore & who's just winding up

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Hey mate if you are really a new user then stick with it, it's a good forum always seems pretty busy & you'll soon get used to the banta & learn who to ignore & who's just winding up
Should I ignore "SirElliotbennett"? He is always annoying me and has recently sent me several racist threats via this forum, and due to this argument I did not intend on causing. How do I report because I think a moderator needs to take action if this continues.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I ain't got a clue how to report mate i ain't been on this forum long either but to be honest I wouldn't worry about threats made on here

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Thought you said i introduced you?

Who the f*** are you
Yes, you did introduce me, But when refering to other members what else can I refer to you as? But you have recently sent me these online threats, I can print screen and image some of them for evidential proof If you think it would be necessary? please do not continue as it is very hurtful.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Yes, you did introduce me, But when refering to other members what else can I refer to you as? But you have recently sent me these online threats, I can print screen and image some of them for evidential proof If you think it would be necessary? please do not continue as it is very hurtful.

:facepalm: The mods can check so you'll be the one that looks like a twat

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Use the report a post icon which looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark in it, you can find it underneath your avatar on the bottom left hand side

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Use the report a post icon which looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark in it, you can find it underneath your avatar on the bottom left hand side
thank you. He was nice at first, but since has caused me nothing but grief. Racism is actually a 'hate crime' so you little kids can joke all you want but you can be dealt with very severely. you didn't mention me uploading evidence so everyone knows you are in the wrong. Please, it has been said numerous amounts of time, PLEASE grow up.

Mike Wozowski

May 11, 2011
Agreed.This little child is really getting on mine and everyone elses nerves. Can someone please do the right thing and ban this inconsiderate little boy. thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here