Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello northstand chat!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Probably due to the fact around 900 of your 924 post consist off either a facepalm, mentioning sirelliottbennett supporting Arsenal, calling him a prick, or a JCL, you must examine EVERY post of his to find the slightest flaw, You are OBSESSED.

My favourite smiley is actually ':tosser:' but yeah the :facepalm: is good.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Yeah! Lets all get annoyed and have a go at the new fans until we're back down to 6000 at Falmer. WOO!

Yeah but we'll be safe in the knowledge that they are 6000 REAL fans. In all honesty the influx of new fans is obviously a good thing and the only way for the club to move forwards, I don't actually begrudge any of them watching.

Horsham by the Sea

Apr 29, 2011
Stirling , Scotland
6000 Real fans.. what a f***ing insult ! so a real fan has to have 900 + posts in 12 months ??? (where were you before mate ?) be a season ticket holder for 11 years bla bla bla ?

Kazenga you gave me a hard time for rejoining NSC after several years.. Ive been to 40 odd away grounds, been a season ticket holder at Withdean (but not recently) and seen hundreds of matches over 3 decades (including Hereford which was one of our darkest 90 mins) yet Im a JCL ???.. I admit there are many of us including me that feel a bit guilty of being absent thru some tough years.. BUT just because some saturdays REAL SUPPORTERS have families or work or hate Withdean or cant afford it or live far away it dosnt mean we are all jumping on the bus.

Having now read and observed the site for several weeks I get the tounge in cheek banter but I dont get why you and some others are so against other fans taking a more active part in the club we all love.. surely this is what the real fans have wanted for years.. to be part of something bigger, better and to reignite the BRIGHTON IS A SLEEPING GIANT story we tell all our mates and people at work... Im pleased to read you the influx as a positive AT LAST !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
6000 Real fans.. what a f***ing insult ! so a real fan has to have 900 + posts in 12 months ??? (where were you before mate ?) be a season ticket holder for 11 years bla bla bla ?

Kazenga you gave me a hard time for rejoining NSC after several years.. Ive been to 40 odd away grounds, been a season ticket holder at Withdean (but not recently) and seen hundreds of matches over 3 decades (including Hereford which was one of our darkest 90 mins) yet Im a JCL ???.. I admit there are many of us including me that feel a bit guilty of being absent thru some tough years.. BUT just because some saturdays REAL SUPPORTERS have families or work or hate Withdean or cant afford it or live far away it dosnt mean we are all jumping on the bus.

Having now read and observed the site for several weeks I get the tounge in cheek banter but I dont get why you and some others are so against other fans taking a more active part in the club we all love.. surely this is what the real fans have wanted for years.. to be part of something bigger, better and to reignite the BRIGHTON IS A SLEEPING GIANT story we tell all our mates and people at work... Im pleased to read you the influx as a positive AT LAST !

I don't think I've ever spoken to you on this? And the whole JCL thing is a wind-up, nobody is serious about that. You might need to go away and read a bit more of the site and gauge the sarcasm on here before starting huge argumentative posts about what is quite clearly a joke and making yourself look a little silly.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I really like this thread. Nothing like a good argument.

Keep under the radar Mike it's for your own good. But welcome.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I honestly have know clue who this is. I assumed it was Kazenga trying to make me look like a twat but don't think it is now. Can one of the MODS check the e-mail they used to sign up?

Trying to make you look like a twat?

You do that very well yourself you f***ing pointless prick.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Yay another JCL, as long asyour not in the seats surrounding me at the Amex I won't complain too much. But don't start up pointless threads or you'll be linched

nawtygully

Aug 6, 2010
i only post on here occasionaly but been albion since 1963 does that make me a jcl? as us old uns say... i was in bahgdad while you was still in your dads bag!! enjoy your day all :lolol:

Seagull1967

Aug 8, 2009
Barnsley
I cannot believe how childish this thread got when a new person joined it went down hill.

We should be welcoming new people to the site so they can help add variety and a different perspective on peoples views.

New people are not aware of NCS's slang and to use against them is a bit pointless and could be argued as a form of bullying.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I cannot believe how childish this thread got when a new person joined it went down hill.

We should be welcoming new people to the site so they can help add variety and a different perspective on peoples views.

New people are not aware of NCS's slang and to use against them is a bit pointless
and could be argued as a form of bullying.

Agreed

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

New people are not aware of NCS's slang and to use against them is a bit pointless and could be argued as a form of bullying.

But it's not a new person its just someone making another account..

Seagull1967

Aug 8, 2009
Barnsley
But it's not a new person its just someone making another account..

Looking at other newbie's who start new threads or make comments on other threads do generally get a raw deal if it does not follow the consensus. For some it does take a lot of courage to make their first post and can be quite intimidating as they get shot down in flames by the more experienced posters, (this tends to be a minority).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here