Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been on TV?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh I forgot. I was on Sky TV in the Sharks Twenty20 game vs Surrey. Picked the ball up, that had hit a car and pinged it back to Grizzly.

.....and Songs of Praises. :down:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Junior was on after Swindon home 2nd leg play-off.

Been on TOTP.

SussexSpur said:
Was on the Wide Awake Club as a nine-year-old, playing a recorder made out of cardboard. Posed grinning and with embarrassingly spiky hair with Michaela Strachan on my shoulder, and, less admirably, got Timmy Mallett's autograph - which, predictably now I think of it, was a big cartoon mallet for a T then 'immy' afterwards...
The loverley Michaela Strachan.

Remember The Hit Man and Her?

Remember The Hit Man and Her when I was on it?

Thought not.

:(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Me and my wife, then girlfriend are in the Goodbye Goldstone video ripping up turf after the Donnie game, and looking happy in the rain. Lovely stuff.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Out of shot....,

but my shot was.

I potted a ball from close range that Steve Davis was unavaliable to pocket from an elaborate trick shot.

It was edited in afterwards to look like he'd managed the trick.

I had a short lived career as a television production assistant, so was able to see my name scroll by on the credits on a Sunday morning kids programme that nobody watched.

Last edited:

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
was on bbc south today the week before the fa cup final in '83 with a few others singing some realy crap songs about seagulls at wembley.......................................................:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here