Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever been on TV?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Following my accident in Turkey I was interviewed live for Turkish TV news when I went back. I was also on South today and they interviewed me from home. I did also got a 2 page spread in the Sunday People about my fight for compensation (took 18 months to get anything out my insurance company!)

In addition I was on Football Focus (filmed in Newcastle when we played Middlesborough in the cup) and live on Breakfast TV to talk about the game in Istanbul when England fans where banned.

I can also be seen running on the pitch against Lincoln, I am also on the club video a few years ago queuing up to go on the "big one" in Blackpool, plus a small interview before the Darlington game at Withdean.

I have also been on local radio a few times, last one was for Radio Derby on there Friday night preview of matches. Done SCR a few times, they had my contact details following my accident. I did some live reports for them when we went to see England in Albania and during the Euros is Holland/Belgium. My last radio "apperance" was with harty at Withdean to talk about tickets for the World Cup in Germany. Roll on 10th June! (ticket forthe first gane cost £24 which is about the same as Withdean!)

I have infact been told I am a media slut!!!!!

Ps Out of signed photos at the moment - sorry

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Mr Blobby said:
Following my accident in Turkey I was interviewed live for Turkish TV news when I went back. I was also on South today and they interviewed me from home. I did also got a 2 page spread in the Sunday People about my fight for compensation (took 18 months to get anything out my insurance company!)

In addition I was on Football Focus (filmed in Newcastle when we played Middlesborough in the cup) and live on Breakfast TV to talk about the game in Istanbul when England fans where banned.

I can also be seen running on the pitch against Lincoln, I am also on the club video a few years ago queuing up to go on the "big one" in Blackpool, plus a small interview before the Darlington game at Withdean.

I have also been on local radio a few times, last one was for Radio Derby on there Friday night preview of matches. Done SCR a few times, they had my contact details following my accident. I did some live reports for them when we went to see England in Albania and during the Euros is Holland/Belgium. My last radio "apperance" was with harty at Withdean to talk about tickets for the World Cup in Germany. Roll on 10th June! (ticket forthe first gane cost £24 which is about the same as Withdean!)

I have infact been told I am a media slut!!!!!

Ps Out of signed photos at the moment - sorry

Some people get more than their fair share...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Les Biehn said:
Never.

What are the obvious reasons Jam?

It's confirmed, the bubble has burst!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I was interviewed my an American film crew after the first Gulf War started. As they collared me just after I'd attended an anti-war meeting they got an interesting mouthful from me.

Something tells me that that particular sequence wasn't used. :D

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Les Biehn said:
I'm still none the wiser.

Coca-Cola win-a-player, as per my signature...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Ive been kucky and had quite a few television appearences.

Was on the Big breakfast back in the 90's when it first started,and i was in a documentary on the History channel at the end of last year doing some war re-enactment stuff with work.

I also made a few 'movie' appearences back in the 90's when i worked at a popular sussex tourist attracion that is used alot in the film industry.I was in the Feature film's 'Wind in the willows','the Brylcream boys' and some Japanese perfume commercial.
I also had a part to play in the remake of The Railway Children that starred Sir Richard Attenbrough,although my face never made it onto the screen:(

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Been on once before and will be on again soon.

First time was when I was at school, I met Fred Dineage and we had to talk about books we liked or something.

Second time will be for The Ordinary Boys' video for '9 to 5' coming to your screens shortly.

1066gull

Ive been on 'I Had My Virginity Stolen By A Man'

It brought a tear to my eye.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I was on BBC South Today, Meridian and on ITV2 in 2001 when the giant flag was unveiled and paraded at the Centenery Game against Bournemouth. They interviewed me and I was the radio as well.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I was on "YOU BET!"
:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
4 times but I don;t like to talk about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here