Have you ever been on TV?

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Digweed said:
Hey look that's me.

Circa 1979, Madeira Drive, Brighton.

Did Chris Harris try to bugger you in the back of that stupid caravan? I always was suspicious of that man. Irritating Twat.

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Strike said:
Was on the Politics show once for me being in the Youth Parliment. Also appeared on Sky Sports, with the Burgess Hill Sussex Barmy Army at the Cricket, have a very tiny penis and had a cameo role in Wimbledon the Movie. :jester:
:lolol:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Was on the Wide Awake Club as a nine-year-old, playing a recorder made out of cardboard. Posed grinning and with embarrassingly spiky hair with Michaela Strachan on my shoulder, and, less admirably, got Timmy Mallett's autograph - which, predictably now I think of it, was a big cartoon mallet for a T then 'immy' afterwards...
Also was filmed walking around a maze in Bath for a Channel 4 programme on Chris Patten.
And was ITV stock footage for stooodent stories for a few years, after being filmed walking onto Birmingham Uni campus... until the Britpop hair-mop looked even more ridiculous and dated than it did at the time...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
Meade's_Ball said:
I was Elmo in Brush Strokes. In the real world, Howman and buddies used to say i was too fat and ugly to exist with women. Whatever, Howman! I'm the f***ing thing! Elmo Effing Putney. I be it and that and anything you wish you were.

That means you worked with Kate Lonergan (gorgeous young totty) and Elizabeth Counsell (gorgeous older totty) you lucky bugger!!!!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Strike said:
Whats up with you tonight? :lolol:
kngt.gif

Are you in the Tap tomorrow...........the missus is asking????

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
She'll do a dance for you Strike if you play your cards right.......

Edit48.gif

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Was on sky sports once in the background at the speedway, and on merdian tonight, well before it was merdian tonite so about 20 years ago with my primary school

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned was on tv last season filmed straight after the Ipswich game shouting like a looney, 'We did it. We stayed up. We did it'

In April last year Fran Hagarty, OTLW and myself were on tv with other fans (Cambridge, Wrexham and German Shepherd from Cardiff) walking around the Millenium pitch with 92 signed shirts donated to Wrexham for fighting funds. It was just before the LDV final against Southend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here