Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have been laughing for about the last 15 minutes at this

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Pretty sure in head to head contests over the two clubs playing history we lead them. So we lead the past glories too.

Yes and they could have done the double over us this year for the first time in 80 plus years.....they bottled it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes and they could have done the double over us this year for the first time in 80 plus years.....they bottled it.

Still, 4 points is favourable to 1 point. In terms of bottling, we rather did that too.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Let me put it this way....if it helps

i see West ham as a 25-30,000 club
Palace as a 15-20,000 club
Brighton 10-15,000 club
I'm not sure you can see past the end of your nose

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Not really bothered about attendance figures, but what must be worrying to friends/family of the OP is that he had been laughing for 15 minutes about how many punters Palace get !!!

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Palace's crowd today was 13,324...hahahaha. What a joke them lot really are, what a shocking attendance.

I don't know the figures but I'm guessing there would've been about 1,000 Watford fans, meaning there less than 12,500 Palace.

Shit fans, shit ground.

laughing for 15 minutes at this ?? go take your medication..your average crowds ovr the last 20 years have been MUCH lower than ours, we took 4 points off you which WILL stop you getting a playoff place. When you have beaten us on the pitch, come back and brag, until then, if it ever happens, zip it !!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not really bothered about attendance figures, but what must be worrying to friends/family of the OP is that he had been laughing for 15 minutes about how many punters Palace get !!!

I am laughing at the fact you support 2 teams-laughable!!

Do you really follow both?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4729460 said:
These threads are getting f***ing embarrassing.

So would you prefer a football forum message board that doesn't rip the piss out of their rivals ??? by the way is their one ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
laughing for 15 minutes at this ?? go take your medication..your average crowds ovr the last 20 years have been MUCH lower than ours, we took 4 points off you which WILL stop you getting a playoff place. When you have beaten us on the pitch, come back and brag, until then, if it ever happens, zip it !!!

shut it buster............

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why do people always miss the point of all this? It DOES NOT MATTER what you really think, what a rational, sane-thinking person might think or say on such a subject - it's Crystal Palace and you support your fellow BHA fans in slagging them off, skewing the truth, doing a complete Joseph Goebbels at the merest whiff of an opportunity at one-upmanship, no matter how absurd, deep-down, you acknowledge such propaganda to be; to do anything else would be a betrayal of your blue and white blood and you should be taken round the back of Selhurst Park and shot for treason. With this in mind - shame on anyone who does not support the view that Palace's 13k attendance today was absolutely pathetic, what a joke of a club. And they want to build a 40k stadium - laughable. We are a much bigger club than Crystal Palace and the sooner we leave them to their rivalry with Smallwall the better, we've got bigger fish to fry these days.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why do people always miss the point of all this? It DOES NOT MATTER what you really think, what a rational, sane-thinking person might think or say on such a subject - it's Crystal Palace and you support your fellow BHA fans in slagging them off, skewing the truth, doing a complete Joseph Goebbels at the merest whiff of an opportunity at one-upmanship, no matter how absurd, deep-down, you acknowledge such propaganda to be; to do anything else would be a betrayal of your blue and white blood and you should be taken round the back of Selhurst Park and shot for treason. With this in mind - shame on anyone who does not support the view that Palace's 13k attendance today was absolutely pathetic, what a joke of a club. And they want to build a 40k stadium - laughable. We are a much bigger club than Crystal Palace and the sooner we leave them to their rivalry with Smallwall the better, we've got bigger fish to fry these days.

This :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Glad I made you smile

CBBC on Sky 613 if you want to carry on chuckling

Ok joking aside,just curious,family? or Sussex born and bred now no need to pay vast sums to go to The Boleyn? call me old fashioned but i only follow the Albion.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And BHA's crowd for the past 30 years has been..............................?????????
Thank you jevs , these jcl just cant grasp this fact . They are BIG now in every way !

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
this

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Nov 10, 2011

Yep, cheers Mr Monkey, was beginning to wonder if I'd posted on the wrong forum there for a second. An opportunity to rip the piss out of the croydon scum should never be missed.

If you don't agree with it then fair enough, but there's a few posters on this thread that really need to lighten up a bit...maybe it's pre-Anfield nerves! I can't bloody wait till 4:30 tomorrow afternoon.

And if any of the JCL remarks on some of the posts were intended for me, then I can assure I definitely am not a JC-f***ing-L.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here