• yes

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • no

Votes: 31 36.0%

• Total voters

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
As an occasional visitor to France, coming home and seeing the thousands in Calais waiting for a chance to jump a truck and get across, it is a concern. The Australian system is the way to go.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Exactly, but I believe some opinions need to be challenged whenever they are aired. I will fight for The Spanish and his ilk and indeed anyone to have the freedom to say what they like (short of exhorting people to violence), but when they offer offensive and half baked arguments , half truths untruths and lies I will call them to task. Either that or look at some boobies on the internet

hahahaha stop mate you are bonkers. you will defend to the death my right to write bollocks on the internet.

why would you stop short of extorting people to violence? are people likely to commit violence on your say so then? Do you have a following of disciples?

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
why should people pussy foot about with their feelings , ok its not what some people want to hear but its better off out in the open rather than festering away under the surface.

Like this bloke?

Attachments

• images!.jpg
    images!.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 112

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
hahahaha stop mate you are bonkers. you will defend to the death my right to write bollocks on the internet.

why would you stop short of extorting people to violence? are people likely to commit violence on your say so then? Do you have a following of disciples?

Oh dear you have difficulty reading aswell. I ' l l s a y i t s l o w l y f o r y o u .

I w i l l s u p p o r t y o u r f r e e d o m o f s p e e c h u n l e s s y o u a r e e n c o u r a g i n g p e o p l e t o c o m m i t v i o l e n c e.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Oh dear you have difficulty reading aswell. I ' l l s a y i t s l o w l y f o r y o u .

I w i l l s u p p o r t y o u r f r e e d o m o f s p e e c h u n l e s s y o u a r e e n c o u r a g i n g p e o p l e t o c o m m i t v i o l e n c e.

you are cracking up mate, the worship of your disciples has sent you mad. i imagine you are in full on peter cushing at the end of the wicker man mode now.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
you are cracking up mate, the worship of your disciples has sent you mad. i imagine you are in full on peter cushing at the end of the wicker man mode now.

oh dear could you still not understand. Never mind you can always ask your mum to read the big words.

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
All the above bar Voroshilov...

'We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side Brighton boys'

Voroshilov.

'I'm the left side, I'm the left side, I'm the left side Brighton boy.'

I would have joined you but I'm too polite.

Eff off Nazi's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here