• yes

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • no

Votes: 31 36.0%

• Total voters

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Must admit I was slightly shocked to hear on 'Airport' this afternoon that they get 6,700 asylum seekers a MONTH (not sure if that was just at Heathrow or the UK as a whole). :ohmy:

Send the buggers back! :wave:

I like the beaten by life photographer in his cheap suit and his mate who says nothing like Vince Clark, in Airport.

They should get them to do the asylum seekers. They would hunt them relentlessly through the airport like they do Joan Collins and the other minor celebs.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I am more than happy to offer a home to genuine asylum seekers who have fled in fear of persecution, torture or death.

Many people are. However they do not often mean their home, they mean the places where other people live. Let alone their actual home.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Many people are. However they do not often mean their home, they mean the places where other people live. Let alone their actual home.

I was always under the impression that asylum had to be claimed in the 1st safe country out of their own.
If this is the case how the f*** do they end up here?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I was always under the impression that asylum had to be claimed in the 1st safe country out of their own.
If this is the case how the f*** do they end up here?

well its lucky they dont or else who else would we get to hand out the london lites and post kebab shop leaflets without which society as we know it would collapse.

its brilliant, when you get the train from sussex to london you can look at all the funny food shops and phone card and money transfer shops, and all the boarded up pubs that used to be busy and popular, and tell everyone about it when you get back, and bask in the reflected sophistication and worldliness your visit has bestowed on you.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Are you know claiming that people are being evicted from thier houses so that asylum seekers can be moved in?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
well its lucky they dont or else who else would we get to hand out the london lites and post kebab shop leaflets without which society as we know it would collapse.

its brilliant, when you get the train from sussex to london you can look at all the funny food shops and phone card and money transfer shops, and all the boarded up pubs that used to be busy and popular, and tell everyone about it when you get back, and bask in the reflected sophistication and worldliness your visit has bestowed on you.

I have no idea if you're taking the piss or not :shrug:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Are you know claiming that people are being evicted from thier houses so that asylum seekers can be moved in?

no you complete div, do i have to spell it out. i mean people saying they are happy to offer them a home, when they mean other peoples towns cities and areas apart from theirs.

dont keep jumping in with both feet you dont help yourself.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
:angel: yes yes yes, its a joke at the moment i aint saying BNP is the answer but something needs to be done

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Check your spelling before you post and then DONT POST you tit. It was quite obvious what the man was saying.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
no you complete div, do i have to spell it out. i mean people saying they are happy to offer them a home, when they mean other peoples towns cities and areas apart from theirs.

dont keep jumping in with both feet you dont help yourself.

Look just because you can't express yourself very well don't have a go at me. Perhaps you should take some time to review what you've written before you post it. Perhaps after you've wiped the foam from your mouth and that vein on the back of your neck has stopped throbbing.

Last edited:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Tell me if this a simplistic view, but we've had a boom of roughly 12 years and immigrants have been welcomed, found jobs and integrated into our society

Now, in time of recession, UK jobs are pressurised and people are now looking at these same immigrants and saying UK jobs should be for UK workers

I think this would be a natural view in any country/society and really isn't surprising

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here