• yes

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • no

Votes: 31 36.0%

• Total voters

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Look just because you can't express yourself very well don't have a go at me. Perhaps you should take some time to review what you've written before you post it. Perhaps after you've wiped the foam from your mouth and that vein on the back of your neck has stopped throbbing.

why on earth would i review what i have typed on a football message board to some clueless wally i have never met? blimey you take it a bit seriously.

do you review your posts, then sit back resting on your chin, going umm like a painter looking at his picture, then edit until it is the work of genius, the spelling and punctuation is perfect, and your finely honed argument drives a coach and horses through the rantings of the less educated divs you choose to lock horns with on here? because it doesnt really come across like that.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know that anyone from the EU can come here and maybe we have to deal with that by leaving the EU unless we can change the rules.

F**k off you knob head as this rule gives me certain rights to go and live/work in other countries which I intend to use at some point again in the future.

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
F**k off you knob head as his rule gives me certain rights to go and live/work in other countries which I intend to use at some point again in the future.

you should tell UKIP that mate they might disband so you dont have to fill in a visa application.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
no you complete div, do i have to spell it out. i mean people saying they are happy to offer them a home, when they mean other peoples towns cities and areas apart from theirs.

dont keep jumping in with both feet you dont help yourself.

I thought that is what you meant, but it was really not clear.

A crass generalisation and now, predictably, moving onto the 'I live in a worse area than you or I was brought up on an estate so my opinion is valid and yours is null and void'.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
why on earth would i review what i have typed on a football message board to some clueless wally i have never met? blimey you take it a bit seriously.

do you review your posts, then sit back resting on your chin, going umm like a painter looking at his picture, then edit until it is the work of genius, the spelling and punctuation is perfect, and your finely honed argument drives a coach and horses through the rantings of the less educated divs you choose to lock horns with on here? because it doesnt really come across like that.

No, but then I can construct sentences that actually mean what I want them to say.

You're a classic right wing bully, happy to dish the abuse out but unable to take it, hence I guess your inferiority complex and obsessive racism

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No, but then I can construct sentences that actually mean what I want them to say.

You're a classic right wing bully, happy to dish the abuse out but unable to take it, hence I guess your inferiority complex and obsessive racism

And are you the left wing equivalent ????...looks like it picking on certain posters all the time

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I thought that is what you meant, but it was really not clear.

A crass generalisation and now, predictably, moving onto the 'I live in a worse area than you or I was brought up on an estate so my opinion is valid and yours is null and void'.

do you have any asylum seekers in your street that you know? seriously? Answer the question. Not a Polish plumber but someone you have spoken to about their asylum claim, their life, and how they got to this point? Simple question.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

i am sussed mate i look like a weetabix skinhead and hate myself. the only way i can make myself feel better is by ranting about the feargals nicking our jobs.

one day i might learn to be a pretentious debating society bore with no life experience but until then i will just wallow in my own misfortune.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Do people really think that any immigrant can work in the UK? Here are the rough rules of thumb.

Anyone in the EU can come here to work (though there are a few quotas for some countries). We can go to work anywhere in the UK.

If you are from outside the EU and want to work here you have to have a work permit. The ability for you to get a work permit will depend on what sort of work you want to get and how qualfied you are. Fluency in English is more or less compulsory.

Asylum seekers cannot work while there claim for asylum is being processed. If they fail, then they can't work while the process of removal is taking place. If they pass then they can work like a normal UK citizen.

If employers are caught employing illegal immigrants then they face a £10,000 fine per illegal immigrant.

The authorities have also been clamping down on people marrying someone from Pakistan and then bringing the entire family over.

By all means have a rant about immigration but at least define who you are angry about.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
do you have any asylum seekers in your street that you know? seriously? Answer the question. Not a Polish plumber but someone you have spoken to about their asylum claim, their life, and how they got to this point? Simple question.

Not that I know of. I did in Oxford, Brixton and Brighton and I am sure I will, again, when I move to Shepherds Bush.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Well sorry geez but it does'nt come across like that..we all have different opinions thats what makes the world so interesting....

Exactly, but I believe some opinions need to be challenged whenever they are aired. I will fight for The Spanish and his ilk and indeed anyone to have the freedom to say what they like (short of exhorting people to violence), but when they offer offensive and half baked arguments , half truths untruths and lies I will call them to task. Either that or look at some boobies on the internet

Jan 30, 2008
why should people pussy foot about with their feelings , ok its not what some people want to hear but its better off out in the open rather than festering away under the surface.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here