Votes: 55 64.0%
  • no

Votes: 31 36.0%

• Total voters

alex_brighton

Banned
Jan 29, 2009
simple question
do you belive immigration has gone too far ?
discuss
( btw mods this is not a rascist thread so please dont lock it)

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
10 pages of nonsense.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If you held a countrywide referrendum on this subject only you would probably get 80+ % saying yes........We need to adopt the Australian approach with more vigour i'm afraid

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Another attention-seeking fascist...

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Er, a simple yes/no question AND discuss?

(Nice to know someone reads my posts :) )

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes , other EU countries impose restrictions such as having to speak/read their language at a certain fluency and wanted job skills.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
And you answer would be to let in all and sundry....there has to be limits or do we let killers,rapists paedo's and the like come thru the back door ???:censored:
The more the better.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
And you answer would be to let in all and sundry....there has to be limits or do we let killers,rapists paedo's and the like come thru the back door ???:censored:

No no.Clearly anyone who mentions immigration is now a facist.
It was on NSC so it must be true :thumbsup:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
How do you discover if someone is a rapist or paedo before you let them in the country?

Simples my friend,
you put said immigrant in a girls school or nursery and if after a day or 2 they behave they're OK to stay ;)

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Yes, it has reached its limit. I don't want to see anyone sent 'home' and I don't care where immigrants come from or what colour they are. I just feel that we are a small island and we are FULL. Talk of a 10 million increase in our population is just frightening and gives the likes of the BNP ammunition.

The solution is simple: Let's control our borders and manage our population. I know that anyone from the EU can come here and maybe we have to deal with that by leaving the EU unless we can change the rules. Immigrants from anywhere should be allowed in if they meet the rules, so long as the numbers are limited to balance numbers leaving and birth/death rates.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think we do need to address the issue of the armies of 'natives' that are quite happy to let the state pay for their every whim and need. We shouldn't need to import labour. I am more than happy to offer a home to genuine asylum seekers who have fled in fear of persecution, torture or death.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here