Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding playing games?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I don't want any player playing for the Albion that doesn't WANT to play.

Harding, either sign a contract or piss off! Simple!

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Lammy said:
I don't want any player playing for the Albion that doesn't WANT to play.

Harding, either sign a contract or piss off! Simple!

:thumbsup:

With any fee going in the playing budget :rolleyes:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
People here seem to be in two camps of either 'Harding is God, Mayo is the worst player in the universe' or vice versa.

Personally i think both are pretty decent left-backs. I would like to see Harding stay ideally as he does have potential but at the same time if he's not going to sign a new contract and some big team offer us a good fee than let him go. In the short term the team will not be any weaker for having Mayo at left-back in place of Harding.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
London Irish said:
Playing Championship-level football, you need defenders with pace which is why we would miss Harding a lot. Mayo is a competent player whose assets are experience and a degree of comfort with the ball. But his lack of pace is a big drawback for a defender at this level.

Jonah is an interesting idea but there would be question marks over his tackling and his discipline at left-back. But Reid has adjusted well, so it's possible.

Agree with LI 100% re Mayo lacks the pace for this level... that said, this inadequacy was overcome when he played in the centre as part of a back-five in this div... as a lb at this level, no chance...

Jones is a winger in my view... so, if Dan goes, we will need to replace him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here