• She was absolutely bloody awful as PM

Votes: 44 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
And of course Labour dont pander to muslim extremists now...

I would be interested to learn how the Labour government panders to muslim extremists.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
s.stubbs said:
You see, I feel your credibility goes out of the window right here. Kids make mistakes and they sometimes fall into the wrong crowd which is why they are not - in the eyes of the law - entirely responsible for their behaviour. I'm not talking about giving him a slap in a fitful rage - I'm talking about shooting him in the back and deliberately killing him having planned to do so.

As far as I can see, no parent in their right mind would have somebody capable of such an atrocity "knighted".

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
s.stubbs said:
The amount of British lives that were saved due to the sinking of the Belgrano is uncalcuable,

I think it's easy to calculate. The answer is Zero. Not one life, was saved by sinking an outdated warship that was heading away from the warzone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
s.stubbs said:
A 10-2 verdict eh?I bet the 10 were all fat ugly lezzers with beards and fanny breath.
Sorry, I thought we were debating a serious subject matter but it seems I've outclassed you. :thumbsup:

Oh well. In that case, I bet Maggie Thatcher's fanny smells of fish.

:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:
Yeah.

Add the destruction of the nation's social housing stock to the list of her crimes.

The main reason why a whole generation of young people now find housing unaffordable.
I couldn't afford housing when I got married and so moved north where houses were half the price (1970 before she came to power)

My Mum was able to buy her council house which is now fully paid up and means she doesn't have to pay rent now at her age (76) or claim housing benefit to pay the rent which would come out of your taxes.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Rougvie said:
Happy Birthday :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :birthday:

You were, and always will be the greatest Prime Minister that this country has had.

Hell Yeah:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Don't know why but I thought she was great. Saying that, If Ozzie and Maradona take over then the falklands was her fault and we should give it back:thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
B.M.F said:
Hell Yeah:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Don't know why but I thought she was great. Saying that, If Ozzie and Maradona take over then the falklands was her fault and we should give it back:thumbsup:

Give it back - How? It has never ever been Argentinian. Not in it's whole 150 yr old history.
My StepMum is a Kelpie.

Scargill the real crook!

Scargill started with a small house and a big union ended up with a big house and small union....I,m alright jack!!

Maggie crushed the lazy buggers!!

Happy birthday maam

Whenever they interview a labour politician they always say"remember she tried to bring us the poll tax"....look how much these crooked crony's are charging us.

love her(but not physically)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Yorkie said:
Give it back - How? It has never ever been Argentinian. Not in it's whole 150 yr old history.
My StepMum is a Kelpie.

It was tongue in cheek Yorkie and the Argies claimed it was theres which is why I said it. I am glad personally that we defended the Falklands and ope we will do it again if need be.

Sorry if I have upset you:angel:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
B.M.F said:
It was tongue in cheek Yorkie and the Argies claimed it was theres which is why I said it. I am glad personally that we defended the Falklands and ope we will do it again if need be.

Sorry if I have upset you:angel:

Nope not a bit upset. Just putting the facts straight :)

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Kent Seagull said:
Oh yeah, wasn't she great? 3 million people on the dole, mining industry completely destroyed, ship building wrecked, whole swathes of industry forced abroad, riots on the streets.

Wasn't Britain great with her at the helm? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

There speaks someone with nothing no doubt???

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Mrs Thatch (as Ben Elton used to refer to her as) is best remembered by me for draping her handkerchief over a model of a BA Jet when they decided to change their tail fin's from the union jack to these tacky 'global' designs in 1997. Her words were: "We fly the British flag, not these awful things you are putting on tails," she said.

Forget the poll tax, miners strikes etc, that one action endeared a previously detested lady to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here