• She was absolutely bloody awful as PM

Votes: 44 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
chicken run said:
We were at war you fool, and b4 u say it(exclusionzone) Alls fair in love and war! And it was the last proper shooting war that you will ever likly to see again

Too late I said it and I'll happily say it again Exclusion Zone, Exclusion Zone, Exclusion Zone.

n1 gull said:
No it wasn't ok for Argentina to invade the Falklands and it wasn't ok for us to kill over 200 of their sailors when the ship was outside the exclusion zone and heading away from the Islands.
The amount of British lives that were saved due to the sinking of the Belgrano is uncalcuable,
blimey next you'll be telling us that you are one of these self loathing lefty freaks that thinks (sir)Tony martin deserved to go to nick for shooting that dirty pikey shitbag.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
33057 Seagull said:

However what I will never forgive her for was when Pinochet was in the process of being extradited from Spain he came here & Thatcher had him around for tea & put him up for a few days. This guy was a war criminal & Thatcher should have been strung up for that; at least charged. It was all conveniently swept under the carpet. She was alway will be in my opinion fascist scum.

(

And of course Labour dont pander to muslim extremists now...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
They also trash one of our warships killing hundreds didn't they ?.

Bush Senior ordered or his colonels did the bombing of an estimated 100 000 Iraqi soldiers fleeing Kuwait when they knew the game was up.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
s.stubbs said:
The amount of British lives that were saved due to the sinking of the Belgrano is uncalcuable,
blimey next you'll be telling us that you are one of these self loathing lefty freaks that thinks (sir)Tony martin deserved to go to nick for shooting that dirty pikey shitbag.

No, I agree with you we should knight Tony Martin for shooting someone in the back whilst running away.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The burglar tried to sue Martin for stress and loss of earnings ( the one that got away obviously ) :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
n1 gull said:
No, I agree with you we should knight Tony Martin for shooting someone in the back whilst running away.
No dont go that far, you are starting to wind me up though but I will stay in control, HE WAS ON MR MARTINS LAND SO I SAY SHOOT THE FUCKER 10 TIMES IN THE HEAD. What would you do if you found an intruder make that a couple of rough looking pikeys in your family home, reccomend a good social worker and offer to rehabilitate him, f*** offffff

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Indeed he did :rave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
chicken run said:
No dont go that far, you are starting to wind me up though but I will stay in control, HE WAS ON MR MARTINS LAND SO I SAY SHOOT THE FUCKER 10 TIMES IN THE HEAD. What would you do if you found an intruder make that a couple of rough looking pikeys in your family home, reccomend a good social worker and offer to rehabilitate him, f*** offffff
What you seem to forget is that:

a) a court of law including a jury of civilians found that Martin twat guilty of MURDER. And unlike any of us, they were privvy to ALL the facts, not selective soundbites from the Daily Mail.
b) he shot the intruders while they ran AWAY
c) he enticed them into his property in order to get a pot shot at them.
d) Tony Martin had a track record of hoding firearms illegally
e) Tony Martin once held up people with a gun who had every legal right to be there.

The bloke was an instable menace and a danger to society.

Please note, the fact that I think Martin was rightly found guilty does NOT mean I think the intruder was anything more than pikey scum, and doesn't mean I'm a looney leftwinger.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have just thought of a perfect birthday present for Maggie...a shroud!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Simster said:
What you seem to forget is that:

a) a court of law including a jury of civilians found that Martin twat guilty of MURDER. And unlike any of us, they were privvy to ALL the facts, not selective soundbites from the Daily Mail.
b) he shot the intruders while they ran AWAY
c) he enticed them into his property in order to get a pot shot at them.
d) Tony Martin had a track record of hoding firearms illegally
e) Tony Martin once held up people with a gun who had every legal right to be there.

The bloke was an instable menace and a danger to society.

Please note, the fact that I think Martin was rightly found guilty does NOT mean I think the intruder was anything more than pikey scum, and doesn't mean I'm a looney leftwinger.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
s.stubbs said:
So (sir) Tony Martin asked these pillars of the community to travel all the way down from Nottingham to Norfolk on the promise of a nice cup of tea?sorry I forgot all about that,silly me,poor thing,could have gone on to be such a lovelly lad.
OK, let's not quibble about that point. Afterall, I can see where you're coming from on that one. He clearly didn't open the door and say "Please come in so that I can shoot you"

Instead, let's assume the rest of my facts apply. And that the 16 year old in question was your impressionable son, who for the sake of argument, got into the wrong crowd. And let's suppose I shot YOUR 16 old boy in the back because he came into MY house. A jury armed with the facts convicts me of murder. At the end of the trial, it transpires I held that gun illegally and had threatened INNOCENT bystanders in the past with my gun.

Would you be here campaining to have my login ID changed to "Sir Simster"?

Simster said:
OK, let's not quibble about that point. Afterall, I can see where you're coming from on that one. He clearly didn't open the door and say "Please come in so that I can shoot you"

Instead, let's assume the rest of my facts apply. And that the 16 year old in question was your impressionable son, who for the sake of argument, got into the wrong crowd. And let's suppose I shot YOUR 16 old boy in the back because he came into MY house. A jury armed with the facts convicts me of murder. At the end of the trial, it transpires I held that gun illegally and had threatened INNOCENT bystanders in the past with my gun.

Would you be here campaining to have my login ID changed to "Sir Simster"?
Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here