Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammonds conract offer - speculation

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Not Got Time to read the whole thread.

But if this is true i am sure the club have looked a Deans form and felt he is not performing to his potential so they have given him security of a 4 year deal at a lower basic with the chance of boosting his wage with win bonus etc.
Sounds reasonable to me we need winners to CAPTAIN Brighton and Hove Albion.

89 million pages of posts and this is it! SPOT ON! :albion2:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I cannot believe how much nonsense I'm reading.

People are "entitled to have an opinion". But why the hell are people paying any attention to the opinions that are being expressed, when the whole story is certified bollocks?

Personally it was general Friday boredom at work and I fancied a varied and interesting debate detailing the level of work the plaintiff carries out on a football pitch between the hours of 3pm and 1645 on a Saturday afternoon.

Don't really care about his contract- he needs gainful employment to pay his bills like all of us, so if he gets a better offer elsewhere and goes, so be it.

*mental note- why is albeit spelt thus, but so be it is seperated???*

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Incidentally, why - five pages after it was declared bollocks by someone who actually knows - is it still being discussed?

So, I say it's true and it's a lie, someone else says it's bollox, so they must be telling the truth.

How do you choose who to believe? You don't know me, or know who, or what I know. Although, as I said from the start, it's up to you if you believe it or not.

Obviously people do believe it and that is why it is being dicussed.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
So, I say it's true and it's a lie, someone else says it's bollox, so they must be telling the truth.

How do you choose who to believe? You don't know me, or know who, or what I know. Although, as I said from the start, it's up to you if you believe it or not.

Obviously people do believe it and that is why it is being dicussed.

Because the person who said it's bollocks is in a position to KNOW it's bollocks.

So I'll choose to believe them, ta.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Well, there has to be a reason why Hammond, who has said that he wants to sign, hasn't. Perhaps we'll need to wait a few months more for the truth though -if not much longer.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
And I am sure they want to remain anonymous, as does my source. I can understand you wanting to believe someone you trust more than me. I am sure the truth will come out soon.

Some people on here know who The Colbourne Kid is. It's not a question of trust - I'd have had no idea whether you were right or wrong, until The Colbourne Kid came on here and said 'it's bollocks'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hate to not be in the know. Somebody pm me and tell me who tck is, please.

Or I shall cry.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Because the person who said it's bollocks is in a position to KNOW it's bollocks.

So I'll choose to believe them, ta.
Sorry but how is Lord B in a position to KNOW about contract negotiations. Fair play he KNOWS alot about local govenment, planning, trains etc but ever since his reporting on the falmer battle everyone on here seems to take Lord B's OPINION on everything as if it were the word of MOHAMMED. It's isn't.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think the Colbourne Kid said its bollocks....but as only a few privalidged (sp) Alan's know who he is, hence this is running and running

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
To be fair, I would take LB's bollocks on board too... he is fairly selective about the threads on which he choses to impart his wisdom, so I would be inclined to attribute a certain gravitas to his bollocks on this occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here