Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We went into admin coz we bought a stadium using a mortgage we could easily afford in the Prem.

.. and such is the arrogance of teams who come down who think they have a divine right to be there.

Remarkable. "We would have been okay as long as we didn't get relegated.."

I presume it was lack of luck that stopped you getting promoted during the next two seasons with the cushion of parachute payments to fall back on ? Where was the back up plan in case you went down ?

I remember talking to Southampton fans who think they would walk the championship because (and I quote) "we have Crouch and everyone plays long ball in that league..."

... and how the reality hurt.

That's the problem. The underlying presumption that somehow you are a Premiership team in league one. Just like Leeds it worth reminding you that your team is a league one team in league one and that's all. Get used to it, you ain't getting back to the Premiership anytime soon.

Last edited:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
May I just pipe in and let you know what I think?

To me Southampton, Leicester, Leeds et al are the equivalent of a bit of hard, stale squirel shit on my boot.

Disgusting, imoral and fundamentally deceitful are not unfair.

Rupert Lowe, Peter Risdale - the type of people who would shove a granny under a bus for £30.

You knew what was happening, you presented yourselves ( and staggeringly still do so) as a community club, while raping, lying and decieving business from your own area who offered you credit tersm for your business.

And then you haul up the blinds, whip the cash away, pleasd poverty and then 5 minutes later you are back squaking on like a bunch of BNP apologists as to the unfair penalties put upon you and why that Fucksplat Pardew is doing a great job despite all the trials the club have been through.

Its like reading the diaries of Dr. Crippen.

You f***ing lying disgsuting narrow minded little cnuts.

I hope that plastic heap of shit you call home comes tumbling round your ears.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Blah, blah, blah, grizzle, grizzle, grizzle, moan moan its not fair etc.

Think you'll find it was only really Barclays that suffered as all our local depts were rolled into their overdraft, so get your facts right.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Blah, blah, blah, grizzle, grizzle, grizzle, moan moan its not fair etc.

Think you'll find it was only really Barclays that suffered as all our local depts were rolled into their overdraft, so get your facts right.

I know you're wrong there but it's clear that you're just too ignorant to be bothered with. Frankly most teams despise the likes of Leeds and Southampton in any case because of the way they have got away with living above their means. As for fans like you, we have a sign for that -

:tosser:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Express would it make you feel better if our billionaire owner bought you another new wife. :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh and its DEBTS not DEPTS

Holy shit, a Southampton fan should know that at least.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
...and then you came on and yoooo were hilarious !!:lol::lol:

You know, to be funny you need a sense of humour. You're actually not funny at all, you're just comical which is not the same thing but I would imagine you're far to thick to know the difference.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ban that prick now - just for his disgusting avater

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes, you should no be allowed to have NSFW avatars, no virginas allowed.

I thought you like a new Virgina's every now and then anyway

Anyway, NSC seems to have loads of threads about non football related issues concerning only Brighton residents. The "What your favourite petrol station" thread I found informal but informative. So you can get the f*** off NSC coz you live in f***ing Kent.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lest we forget...

0,,10280~8711335,00.jpg

Can't believe nobodies done a thread on this cun.t yet so I'll bounce the old one. Just look at him trying to give it the big man in that pic. Don't forget it tommorow and make him REGRET this action. Read through the thread to remind you of witnesses saying he was shouting 'f*** off' over and over again at our fans when he scored.

We've not forgotten this you twat.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He'll deserve everything he gets.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I had the utmost respect for Hammond until he did that. Nothing short of an apology will stop me hoping he sustains a nasty injury and his career goes in to freefall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here