Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

I for one cannot wait to BOO that ventriliquist dummy twat of a scumbag that is Dean "The Dumy" Hammond. He simply symbolises everything I passionately hate aout that football club, from the biggest tosser on this board, redneb, to there pathetic "Big club" atitude. Cannot WAIT for the game. (P.S. If you "ULTRAS" decide to bring a flair into the ground tommorrow, upon letting it off, could you then proceed to shove it up his tight, plastic, puppeteer ASS HOLE so that ironically, the wrong coloured, orangey red flare we insist on bringing away with the Blue and White army pictures him, along with his stupid football club, systamatically EXPLODE!

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
That would be brilliant, especially if he attempts & misses to kick out at a cone again!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I hope Adam El-Abd goes flying in at chest hight and cripples the C*nt.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
heres the line... | The Ringleader Returns!

you crossed it.

Heress the line where I give a shit | ....................................................... The Ringleader Returns!

Couldn't really care what you think. :shrug:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Hammond Organ

!!eGRLh!EGM~$(KGrHqYOKkQE0ZCMWsf5BNVl0di,4w~~_32.JPG

Great album btw

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Got us 250K when we needed the money, local lad playing over 120 games for us, I really liked him as a player.

His connection to the club made him a bit of a spanner when he scored against us, if Poyet signed him I think he would make him a better player.

Another great player from the ALBION's youth set up, cannot wait for the new acadamy and all that will bring. Southampton are lucky to inherit not only two of these players but the genius Wendy behind it all, where would that club be without us.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Got us 250K when we needed the money, local lad playing over 120 games for us, I really liked him as a player.

His connection to the club made him a bit of a spanner when he scored against us, if Poyet signed him I think he would make him a better player.

Another great player from the ALBION's youth set up, cannot wait for the new acadamy and all that will bring. Southampton are lucky to inherit not only two of these players but the genius Wendy behind it all, where would that club be without us.

Nice sentiments but Hammond, Harding and Cox were getting bucketfuls of abuse on NSC when they were still Albion players.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Sour taste began for me when he challenged BHA to match his ambition in the transfer window. Out of nowhere, 300k was spent on Glenn but Hammond went anyway. Disingenuous?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Nice sentiments but Hammond, Harding and Cox were getting bucketfuls of abuse on NSC when they were still Albion players.

As have loads of players over the years, look at Guy for starters. I am lucky enough to watch the reserves so have seen all the above plus players like Jake, the Virgo, El Abd and Elphick brothers play hundreds of games, they have all shown great talent and I am always shocked the pressure a local player gets over one signed from elsewhere.

People often lose perspective on forums, we will have a new acadamy soon and hopefully the Caskey, Cook's and Dunk's will get a better transition into the first team, however I am sure someone will be hyper critical if they do not play instantly like Vidic, Essien et el.

I still think Hammond, Cox and Harding were excellent players for us so we should applaud this, I cannot vouch for their personallitys but hope they all still have an affection for our club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here