Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
2-1 Revell

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If Wilkins was to go (which he won't) Warnock will take over... that's my hunch

two things.....

Wilkins will get backed to the hilt..because of his history with the club and for some strange reason he also has a 3 year contract.

Number two......there is no way in hell that warnock would drop this low.....he wants another crack at the prem...so if not with a prem club...it would be with a big championship side who have a good chance of going up, ie...wolves,west brom,southampton....that sort of team.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Rumous telling me you are mourning
and you haven't slept for several days.
You've been turning inside out looking for reasons
and your black sorry eyes made you pale.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rents supplied another decent free kick for Revell to head home.I can see a red card coming very soon for the Cobblers

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get in and f***ing hold on this time..PLEASE:albion2::thumbsup::flameboun

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
two things.....

Wilkins will get backed to the hilt..because of his history with the club and for some strange reason he also has a 3 year contract.

Number two......there is no way in hell that warnock would drop this low.....he wants another crack at the prem...so if not with a prem club...it would be with a big championship side who have a good chance of going up, ie...wolves,west brom,southampton....that sort of team.

Warnock said on the now rubbish Soccer AM that he wouldn't manage in the lower leagues again. Whether he is in a position to make the choice is another thing.

Stumpy Tim

two things.....

Warnock has said that he wants to manage Brighton... he has said that more than once. Believe it or not, he said that he loves the banter with our fans, loves the city & said once he left Sheff Utd, Brighton would be the only club he would like to manage. All this was about a year ago when things were going well at Sheff Utd I should add

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We seemed to have woken up where as Northampton players are losing the plot

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Warnock said on the now rubbish Soccer AM that he wouldn't manage in the lower leagues again. Whether he is in a position to make the choice is another thing.

Wigan and Bolton are two teams who could be offering him a job soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here