Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Northampton look more likely to win this.More a threat in midfield and attacking

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Northampton look more likely to win this.More a threat in midfield and attacking

Until we sort the extra faces we need in midfield..we will struggle...but if he brings in the right couple....creative and hard working..then we should be more than fine imho....

Cue people calling me a prick for having an opinion!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We took the lead against Crewe and lost.Same again way things are going.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
This is the sort of the game we used to nick but under Wilkins you have to wonder if we will:glare:

I was going to say...this is the sort of game we used to romp home..but maybe that was the first time we got out of this division...under Mcghee your right...the odd goal used to get us through.....

But quality in the squad is lacking, the new faces are desperately needed.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I was going to say...this is the sort of game we used to romp home..but maybe that was the first time we got out of this division...under Mcghee your right...the odd goal used to get us through.....

But quality in the squad is lacking, the new faces are desperately needed.

you know that,I know that must of the Brighton fans know that but wilkins is clueless

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We sound all over the place.Even Byrne can't make out our game plan

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Kuipers just saved us from going behind.Great save

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I hope i'm wrong...but I stick my original point of when he was appointed....it was the wrong decision...and thats staying with me whatever the result today.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
f*** sake they had a goal disallowed.They are all over us

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If any of you guys are listening to SCR can i have the phone in number?

Thanks

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I hope i'm wrong...but I stick my original point of when he was appointed....it was the wrong decision...and thats staying with me whatever the result today.

You are 100% correct.Wilkins is not the man for the job,his record is awful.How ever the blame should lay at Dick Knights feet,yet again going for the cheap option and then a 3 year contract:angry:but now we have Falmer Sir Dick Knight will get away with anything.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
You are 100% correct.Wilkins is not the man for the job,his record is awful.How ever the blame should lay at Dick Knights feet,yet again going for the cheap option and then a 3 year contract:angry:but now we have Falmer Sir Dick Knight will get away with anything.

Yep, yet again the cheap option- just like Adams, Taylor, Coppell and McGhee...

:thumbsup:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Just got a text from a mate watching the ground he says we are very lucky to be at 1-1 and the crowd is getting on wilkins back.He says defence and keeper apart we look a shambles:(

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, so it doesn't matter who the manager is, we won't get results because we haven't any money for decent players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here