Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to bid 500k for Jara Reyes

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
The same Gus Poyet whinging about having one of the smallest budgets in the league is about to break the £5m mark for spending.

What a tosspot.

So your business strategy would be to name your budget publicly, ensuring clubs are aware of exactly what funds you have at your disposal... Mind you I don't expect that you know too much about how to run a financially stable football club :lolol:

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The same Gus Poyet whinging about having one of the smallest budgets in the league is about to break the £5m mark for spending.

What a tosspot.

Thanks for your contribution.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Thought he was quite speedy myself?

Maybe just because he's coming back from injury but he looked lacking at times on Saturday

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
For me this should be our priority in January. I would be delighted if we got him even if we had to pay over £1 million for him if the money is there, he is class.

His versatility is obviously a bonus but ideally I would like to see him in centre mid with Bridcutt. Even at full back though he has got more ability than most of the players in the Championship from what I have seen so far. His first touch is superb, solid tackler, crisp passer of the ball and excellent positional sense.

Get him Gus!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Maybe just because he's coming back from injury but he looked lacking at times on Saturday

To be honest I can't actually remember his performance on Saturday for some reason. Not that he had a bad game, I just can't remember him! So you may well be right

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Would be a fantastic signing for £500k. Got a feeling they might laugh that off though and we will need to offer something nearer 3 or 4 times that

Please stay well clear of the negotiations. :lolol:

"Right then, how about £500,000?"
"No."
"Alright, £2million? Or £2.5million?"

:ohmy:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Please stay well clear of the negotiations. :lolol:

"Right then, how about £500,000?"
"No."
"Alright, £2million? Or £2.5million?"

:ohmy:

Not quite! We'd obviously gradually have to increase it and I suspect their tipping point might be around the £1.5m mark

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

What a tosspot.

Obviously you're taking into account the millions of pounds made from the sales of Bennett, Crofts, and the huge amount of money in wages freed up by Murray and many others going over the summer?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Obviously you're taking into account the millions of pounds made from the sales of Bennett, Crofts, and the huge amount of money in wages freed up by Murray and many others going over the summer?

Without mentioning the massive matchday income at the stadium or the huge merchandise sales either.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here