Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus Poyet not happy

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well, we're getting bored with his shit signings, tactics and post match excuses.

Shut the f*** up Gus and do something about it, rather than acting as if he's not to blame.

yep

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Some people seem to be missing the point. You don't get any bonus points for just losing by one goal. You still get f*** all. The defence is not the problem, it's the inability to score goals. That is the problem and break teams down, when we go a goal down. Did someone point out, it's something like 60 odd games, since we have come from behind to win a game???.That is a major concern and highlights the fact, if things don't go to plan, Poyet doesn't know how to turn it around, during a game.

Gus has a problem and the self opinionated twat needs to sort it. HEAD TOO LARGE!!!!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Reading this thread I thought it was about Spurs, or Chelsea.
We're Brighton. Yes we might have come a long way in a short space of time, we might have a fantastic new stadium, but we're Brighton. We're not entitled to 3 points away at the top of the league team; we're not entitled to expect Brazilian style attacking play every game. We'll have low points, we'll have high points, if you can't handle the low points, where have you been for the last 30-40 years? Get used to a bit of disappointment now & again, it's the way it is when you support a team like Brighton. I'm not happy about losing, but f*** me, reading some of the shite on here it sounds like we are some big time club. One day, hopefully, yes.
When you can't wait to get on to your keyboard to slag the manager, the team, or individual players off, try & take a breath & remember where we were when this particular manager rocked up. Disappointment is one thing, but some of the remarks on here are beyond belief.
It's not just the losing thats the issue. I know some on here expect to win every game, and live in FIFA 13 world, but we're Brighton fans. We've been used to defeat over the years.

I've been knocking Gus since the end of last season.
It's not the losing I have the issue with.
It's the way we lose.
Its the way he sets him team out.
It's the way our results seem to depend on the opponents tactics. If they attack us we win. If they shut up shop we won't.
It's the way he spends £3m on a striker everyone wants, who thrives playing off a target man, and then plays him as a loan striker.
It's the way he seems to not want to play players in their strongest position.
It's the way when his lopsided formation doesn't work, he point blanky refuses to change it.
It's the way he makes 4 deadline day signings, and not one of them has had a decent run in the side yet.
Its the way he says before the international break that we will see a different team next time out, and its the same old same.

No reasonable person expects us to win every game. Far from it.

But what we do expect is when things are going badly, that the slightest effort is made to change things around and stop a poor run before it becomes a slump. He seems incapable for what ever reason of doing that.

That's why some people are getting so f***ed off with Poyet.

Not because we just lost 1-0 away to the league leaders.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's not just the losing thats the issue. I know some on here expect to win every game, and live in FIFA 13 world, but we're Brighton fans. We've been used to defeat over the years.

I've been knocking Gus since the end of last season.
It's not the losing I have the issue with.
It's the way we lose.
Its the way he sets him team out.
It's the way our results seem to depend on the opponents tactics. If they attack us we win. If they shut up shop we won't.
It's the way he spends £3m on a striker everyone wants, who thrives playing off a target man, and then plays him as a loan striker.
It's the way when his lopsided formation doesn't work, he point blanky refuses to change it.
It's the way he makes 4 deadline day signings, and not one of them has had a decent run in the side yet.
Its the way he says before the international break that we will see a different team next time out, and its the same old same.

No reasonable person expects us to win every game. Far from it.

But what we do expect is when things are going badly, that the slightest effort is made to change things around and stop a poor run before it becomes a slump. He seems incapable for what ever reason of doing that.

That's why people are getting so f***ed off with Poyet.

Not because we just lost 1-0 away to the league leaders.

Perhaps edit that to 'some people' and I don't think you needed to mention the bit about knocking Poyet I think that's known

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What Gus needs to realise is we are one of the biggest clubs in the League. Don't give a shit about the past we are, the crowds are higher than many could ever imagine. We need to be at the top. His tactics recently have been shit much like many times last season. He's signed a few better players this season but misses the main point by f***ing miles, a big f*** off don't mess forward, simples.

I'm now getting pretty pissed off after 38 years of watching. The best chance ever is there for the taking and someone's ego is getting in the way.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
If he plays CMS up front on his own on Saturday I'll cry

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What Gus needs to realise is we are one of the biggest clubs in the League. Don't give a shit about the past we are, the crowds are higher than many could ever imagine. We need to be at the top. His tactics recently have been shit much like many times last season. He's signed a few better players this season but misses the main point by f***ing miles, a big f*** off don't mess forward, simples.

I'm now getting pretty pissed off after 38 years of watching. The best chance ever is there for the taking and someone's ego is getting in the way.

I've been watching them for 44 years and I'm not pissed off....frustrated by the results of the last three home games though..I'll probably get grief from certain posters

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
If Dicker & Barnes didn't play for the rest of the season we would be better off IMO.

The back five picks itself so nothing to change here.

Bridcutt holds with Crofts and Hammond in front of him.

Buckley floats wherever he wants.

CMS and Dobbie up front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here