Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus in or out?

Gus in or out?

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If psb thinks he should go i might change my vote if possible?
:moo:

Rev, did you alter my user name when quoting me?! Everyone else's username remains in captial letters in quotation marks, except in your quote. Is that a part of your incredible posting character that you alter minor things like that to see if anyone notices?!
:moo:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Im baffled by people even doubting Gus, when i criticised him on signing Paynter i was shouted down from the roof tops, how dare i question the great man, i never once wanted him gone, wow how things have changed.

Its cool we get a few wins his a hero again

Where will the wins come from? Tomorrow?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
well personally i think those who want Gus out, should show this by not turning up to the game tomorrow as i really don't want people around me with that kind of attitude.

they can jog on for all i care.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Where will the wins come from? Tomorrow?

Do you really expect us to beat the top of the table with the injury and suspension list we have, wins will come i thought Saturdays performance was poor and a game we should be winning but we are still a good few points of the relegation zone and the goal for me this season was staying up nothing else.

I think we get a result at home against Wrexham admittedly lower ranked side but get that winning mentality back in the side then hopefully get a result against Bristol the week after.

What was your goal for this season Bigbelly

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Do you really expect us to beat the top of the table with the injury and suspension list we have, wins will come i thought Saturdays performance was poor and a game we should be winning but we are still a good few points of the relegation zone and the goal for me this season was staying up nothing else.

I think we get a result at home against Wrexham admittedly lower ranked side but get that winning mentality back in the side then hopefully get a result against Bristol the week after.

What was your goal for this season Bigbelly

Wrexham. Can see that being an upset. All hell will break loose if we don't win that.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Wrexham. Can see that being an upset. All hell will break loose if we don't win that.

Why will it, jesus this clubs going to pot at the moment.

A few bad results and the apocalypse has started, what was your aim for this season once again?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Why will it, jesus this clubs going to pot at the moment.

A few bad results and the apocalypse has started, what was your aim for this season once again?

Mid table but was hoping to see some kind of football being played instead of ping pong between the defence and flaper.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Mid table but was hoping to see some kind of football being played instead of ping pong between the defence and flaper.

Football so we have gone from playing great football to shit football in a few weeks. Wanna play like West Ham then?

Mid table so what we are 1 point off ok :mad:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
BigBelly is actually Lucky Boy Farang, if you want to get a feel for his prior posts feel free to do so.

What's your problem? Don't see you slating I Like Candles aka WatfordO who was banned for his outburst about starrys dead child.

It seems that's acceptable. You should lay off the booze.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
BigBelly is actually Lucky Boy Farang, if you want to get a feel for his prior posts feel free to do so.

So it is a joke account? Or has he / she changed usernames?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What's your problem? Don't see you slating I Like Candles aka WatfordO who was banned for his outburst about starrys dead child.

Sick for bringing something like that up again.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

It wasn't acceptable, he has served his time and apologised. You however are still an unapologetic racist.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Sick for bringing something like that up again.

Blame that left wing mod. He thinks its ok to accuse someone of doing wrong and wants a witch hunt against him but its ok for someone else to even viler things and he's allowed to post under a different name and he's accepted with open arms.

who's sick?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here