Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus in or out?

Gus in or out?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come on then!!! who will be first to say NO!!!!! be brave......

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Why start this ?? lets see next season once we have consolidated ... lets not forget we have spent the majority of the last 30-odd years in the basement divs it takes time to build a decent championship team

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyone who votes "Gus Out" needs their head looking at.

OK, so we're not on one of our better runs just at the moment, but look how far he has brought this club in footballing terms in 2 years! In any case, who the hell would we get to replace him?

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Gus is here for the long haul and part of Blooms investment and sure he will also back him in January transfer.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
So far nobody's voted "Gus out", so I'm guessing the people who make posts to that effect on here are a small-but-noisy minority (as somebody suggested to me in another thread earlier today). Anyone who thinks he should go would probably feel the same way if we got promoted, unless we were 20 points clear at the top of the Premiership by Christmas. It's completely ridiculous to even discuss it.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Er, definitely IN, I do however wish he would talk a lot less, especially about things that don't concern us.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think the thread is an embarrassment, sure its a bit early but Gus needs to buck his ideas up a bit. Don't insult the poor bloke for doing the poll. This is supposed to be a BHAFC forum where people are free to express opinions without f***ing personal attacks. He didn't even call for his sacking, infact he said definately in, but was merely gauging the mood. I voted in.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What a silly thread. In but like Darren Freeman has said need to strenghthen MASSIVELY.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why? I expect many fans who have witnessed our abysmal performances are asking is he the right man.

This time last season and probably again in 12 months time people are and will be saying he is the bees knees. Our 'abysmal performances' are nothing compared to what has happened in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here