Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus in or out?

Gus in or out?

• Total voters

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I couldn't agree more Easy, the question just doesn't need asking.

Id like to know what all the other Albion fans think who travel to away games think who don't post on here. But they'd add to the no vote. Its only time before Gus and the term get booed off.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Id like to know what all the other Albion fans think who travel to away games think who don't post on here. But they'd add to the no vote. Its only time before Gus and the term get booed off.

that could happen and would still not be the end,let's panic when the whole squad are available and for a prolonged period at that,then i would be worried if things were the same or worse.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Why people are even thinking about wanting him gone is crazy and arrogant.
Things are obviously not going our way at the moment (this often happens in football), we all know that as does Gus. I'm sure he'll put things right, and next season we can learn from this one.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
But sometimes people reach their potential then have to be relifed of their duties and let someone else pick up the mantel and take us to the next level.

Fair enough but

Surely it is not unreasonable that, given the circumstances of the previous , was it 13 or 14 years, any manager in that situation should be given just a little bit of time to prove himself.

After all TB has recently given him a new five year contract.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Beyond belief and should be locked

This is not a Palace or Southampton forum where toeing the line is obligatory. Luckily you are not a mod and freedom to ask a controversial question or express a possibly stupid opinion is allowed on here.

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I dont post often any more due to the fact some of the shit on here is cringe worthy like this thread.

What a f***ing joke the man has done wonders for us, we hit a shit patch and you want him out ffs, what did some of you really expect this season, anything above 15 is a bonus for god sake. Some people got carried away with the good start.

i dont post often any more due to the fact some of the shit on here is cringe worthy like this thread.

What a f***ing joke the man has done wonders for us, we hit a shit patch and you want him out ffs, what did some of you really expect this season, anything above 15 is a bonus for god sake. Some people got carried away with the good start.

Not sure you understand but this thread is a show of support for gus!:facepalm::moo:

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
IN IN IN IN IN IN IN what a stupid question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Fair enough but

Surely it is not unreasonable that, given the circumstances of the previous , was it 13 or 14 years, any manager in that situation should be given just a little bit of time to prove himself.

After all TB has recently given him a new five year contract.

Think Gus is in a better position than his predecessors were giving the situation. I really hope Mr Bloom knows what he's doing because even he must be slightly concerned of how things are going.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Not sure you understand but this thread is a show of support for gus!:facepalm::moo:

Yes asking if a manager should be sacked or not as we dropped down the table is really showing support, the questioned shouldnt even be bloody asked.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Think Gus is in a better position than his predecessors were giving the situation. I really hope Mr Bloom knows what he's doing because even he must be slightly concerned of how things are going.

How are things going then?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't know why people get so uptight at times, it's a forum for discussion ffs.. Why should the thread be locked?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
125 vs 4 (Bigbelly, HustpierpointSeagulls, moggy, public school boy)

Sanity the overwhelming winner.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Im baffled by people even doubting Gus, when i criticised him on signing Paynter i was shouted down from the roof tops, how dare i question the great man, i never once wanted him gone, wow how things have changed.

Its cool we get a few wins his a hero again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here