Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus in or out?

Gus in or out?

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Blame that left wing mod. He thinks its ok to accuse someone of doing wrong and wants a witch hunt against him but its ok for someone else to even viler things and he's allowed to post under a different name and he's accepted with open arms.

who's sick?

Not getting involved in your grievances over other things, just don't think you / anyone should bring up such serious tragedy, even to prove a point like.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did you not see my original post? I made this because i've some people calling for Gus' head and wanted to see how many there were.

I find it genuinely embarrassing that some dolts on here are suggesting Gus is on borrowed time. I don't want to draw attention to how many there are, because it makes us look like a fickle bunch of JCL dickheads who would ditch a manager like GP just off the back of a poor run of form. You started a poll on whether or not we want Poyet sacked - in my opinion its a bone-headed question that doesn't need to be asked.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I find it genuinely embarrassing that some dolts on here are suggesting Gus is on borrowed time. I don't want to draw attention to how many there are, because it makes us look like a fickle bunch of JCL dickheads who would ditch a manager like GP just off the back of a poor run of form. You started a poll on whether or not we want Poyet sacked - in my opinion its a bone-headed question that doesn't need to be asked.

Nail. Head. Take note people.

ditto

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Or rather, with a result currently showing 97.75% don't want him out, it doesn't.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Not getting involved in your grievances over other things, just don't think you / anyone should bring up such serious tragedy, even to prove a point like.

Not being funny but you got involved when you asked a question. Just trying to say if someone wants to start a witch hint against a former poster then they should have the balls to explain more serious posters outbursts and why they have become regular posters again while a certain person is still a dark sheep.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not being funny but you got involved when you asked a question. Just trying to say if someone wants to start a witch hint against a former poster then they should have the balls to explain more serious posters outbursts and why they have become regular posters again while a certain person is still a dark sheep.

Yes I appreciate that but you could have worded it differently ie 'watfordO's Starry outburst' if ya get me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Or rather, with a result currently showing 97.75% don't want him out, it doesn't.

True, but its the beginning though isn't it. The fact that the question is being banded about on here now is the first stirrings of patience running out. Already.

This time tomorrow, after we've (most likely) been turned over by Southampton, you can guarantee those mutterings will amplify further from those who have a drastically skewed perspective on where we've come from and where we are right now.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
can we put you down as a 'don't know' then

:)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
In ......but only just.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I'm ABTSTAINING

In fact if we had to go to a polling booth to cast a vote on this, I'd clamber up, curl out a big old steamer, and smear a giant FACEPALM on the wall in my own cack.
good point
well presented

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
203-6 (Bigbelly, brighton rock, HustpierpointSeagulls, moggy, public school boy, W3 BHA)

Named and shamed. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here