Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
GET_IN.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The fact they are willing, even in principle (as we all know, principle and reality in football can be two very different things) to commit themselves to this club for 5 more years says everything that needs to be said about the direction in which this club is going, irrespective of Tuesday night.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Have you not seen his anti-Gus bullshite posts since Tuesday night? He's been waiting 6 months for us to f*** up
I hadn't until this morning. I wonder how many of the 'Newbies' are going to fall for it and take the bait? Apparently he doesn't believe what he posts and does it 'for a laugh', sort of like Ernest but without the capitals and the humour.

Didn't some NSC legend spit on him once because of the stuff he wrote on here? Hope that story's true as it made me laugh.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Even allowing for the 'value' of contracts in this day and age, if you take a step back this more than compensates for Tuesday's disappointment.

Fantasimodo news, or as Gus put it absolutely fantastic
:clap::clap:

PG

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
No, to be honest I've been keeping out of most of the negative threads as I didn't really see the point in the massive over-reaction. Doesn't surprise me though, and you are of course right. Is it someone's joke account or is he a real person? If he's real he must be a right barrel of laughs...

Too many posts to be a joke account I reckon. Think he just gets off on moaning, especially about Poyet, and loves the attention he gets because of it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a nice suprise to end the week on, didn't see that coming at all. I'm gonna sit back and wait for the high profile loan players which Gus must have insisted on before he agreed to sign, to arrive :thumbsup:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
From what I understand him and Tony have an EXCELLENT relationship, and Gus is very impressed by the training ground plans, and is enjoying being involed with their development.

:love:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm off to make a complete cock-up of my job, dragging the company to its lowest point in years, and then on Monday I'm going to ask for a pay rise.

Wish me luck.

Walk to the Bottom of North Street,
Look for a bus stop with stagecoach number 12
wait for bus
Get on bus
Ask for single to Eastbourne
Passing through East Dean make way to door,
Up a long hill near top, push bell to stop
Exit bus
Turn right and follow sign for "Beachy Head"
Just Keep walking

Icy Gull