Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus and Tanno - New 5 year contracts

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Well done TB, good news.

PS: For me, It doesn't make up for losing to Palace! Beating them at Smellworst in Jan will do that.

I'm off to make a complete cock-up of my job, dragging the company to its lowest point in years, and then on Monday I'm going to ask for a pay rise.

Wish me luck.

TCB HAS RETURNED! Hallelujah!

It is cynical of me to suggest it's rather convenient that you've returned for the first time in 9 months just after we've lost to Palace, and slipped to our lowest league position (5th!) of the season?

Last edited:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
TCB HAS RETURNED! Hallelujah!

It is cynical of me to suggest it's rather convenient that you've returned for the first time in 9 months just after we've lost to Palace, and slipped to our lowest league position (5th!) of the season?

Have you not seen his anti-Gus bullshite posts since Tuesday night? He's been waiting 6 months for us to f*** up

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
wonder what riches TB has promised for team building to make gus realise he can take this club up

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
What fantastic news.
That came like a bolt of of the blue (and white).

He's a lad, is our Tony.
No wonder he's always got a cheeky grin on his face, and that has definitely banished the Tuesday blues.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm off to make a complete cock-up of my job, dragging the company to its lowest point in years, and then on Monday I'm going to ask for a pay rise.

Wish me luck.

I thought you'd finally pissed-off to 'support' ManUre from your sofa? I wish you f***ing had.

Have you not seen his anti-Gus bullshite posts since Tuesday night? He's been waiting 6 months for us to f*** up

No, to be honest I've been keeping out of most of the negative threads as I didn't really see the point in the massive over-reaction. Doesn't surprise me though, and you are of course right. Is it someone's joke account or is he a real person? If he's real he must be a right barrel of laughs...

BeardyChops

Jan 24, 2009
wonder what riches TB has promised for team building to make gus realise he can take this club up

That's a really exciting aspect to this. Would Gus have signed if he thought he wasn't going to get the resources that would be available elsewhere? I doubt it very much!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here