Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus and Tanno - New 5 year contracts

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I just heard from a reliable source, it was gonna be 10 years, this changed on Tuesday night!!

Tumbleweed.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great news

larus

Albion boss Gus Poyet has hailed his new five-year deal as life-changing.

Poyet and his No. 2 Mauricio Taricco have agreed new contracts until June 2016.

Poyet, speaking exclusively to The Argus, said: "We are delighted. It's a life change.

"It tells you your future. You don't think about anything else.

"You don't listen to anything at all. It doesn't matter the rumours, nothing really. You are here and that's it."

Albion chairman Tony Bloom was delighted to secure Poyet and extend his stay.

"What Gus has done here in 22 months is incredible. Who would have believed we would be in a play-off place in the Championship in front of 60,000 home fans in a week when he first arrived?"

"This is the most important piece of paper signed at the club since the restraining order that stopped Big Sarah stalking Terry Connor in 1985"

:clap:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Official Text

So, we lose to Liverpool throw away 2 points against leeds in the last minute,get our 1st defeat in a league game at the Amex against Palace, all in the same week.We then give the manager responsible a 5 year contract.
Party time.:clap::albion2::albion2::albion2::laugh::laugh::banana::rave::rave::rave::bowdown::bowdown::albion2::albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
El Presidente must have been knocked back the amount of times he posts about her.

Gus is on TalkSport in a moment.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
So, we lose to Liverpool throw away 2 points against leeds in the last minute,get our 1st defeat in a league game at the Amex against Palace, all in the same week.We then give the manager responsible a 5 year contract.
Party time.:clap::albion2::albion2::albion2::laugh::laugh::banana::rave::rave::rave::bowdown::bowdown::albion2::albion2:

Sssh... your schizophrenic alter - ego is talking bollocks again

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If Gus is still here in five years we will be top six in the premiership. I fear he won't be but how fantastic if he is.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:clap::clap::clap::O:clap::clap::clap:

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Two guys in my office have spent the last 6 months winding me up about Gus going to Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal etc.

I'm now feeling EXTREMELY smug!!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why is everybody pissing their pants?

Football contracts mean jackshit, with the exception of the the amount of compensation a club is paid.

Cheered me up so guessing it will do the same with the players.

The best Brighton manager ever has just committed to another 5 years...........................fantastic news

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here