Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus and Tanno - New 5 year contracts

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
great news , now he can stop banging on about managing uruguay one day and find us a target man to smash some of these crosses home........:albion2:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Is Mike Bailey the best then? Took us to our highest ever finish.

Personally, I'd go Mullery then Gus until we are in the top division.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I have just emerged from my 3 day period of purdah and this is absolutely brilliant (and totally surprising) news. Tony, Gus and Tano are clearly a superb team with mutual respect and an excellent working relationships. All are of a similar age and, as Gus admitted this week, still have much to learn. For our part we must learn too as the club has never been in such a strong position where the potential over the next 4-5 years is mind-blowing. We need to recognize that mistakes will be made along the way, some of which will hurt deeply (ie Tuesday night) but, in the overall scheme of things momentarily, and that the general direction of travel is onwards and upwards - we must be also able to move on. This is fantastic news for all of us and provides real consolidation for the progress already made.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I have just emerged from my 3 day period of purdah and this is absolutely brilliant (and totally surprising) news. Tony, Gus and Tano are clearly a superb team with mutual respect and an excellent working relationships. All are of a similar age and, as Gus admitted this week, still have much to learn. For our part we must learn too as the club has never been in such a strong position where the potential over the next 4-5 years is mind-blowing. We need to recognize that mistakes will be made along the way, some of which will hurt deeply (ie Tuesday night) but, in the overall scheme of things momentarily, and that the general direction of travel is onwards and upwards - we must be also able to move on. This is fantastic news for all of us and provides real consolidation for the progress already made.

Wise words.....

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Gibseagull- excellent post my friend and I dont think anymore needs to be said- Mods can we lock this thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here