Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus accuses Grant Hall?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Palace only got circa £2m for Clyne, who'd played a hell of a lot of Championship games for them. So either we have got a great deal, or they've been ripped off completely.

Although I think they have a sell on clause in their deal which I guess we may not

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
1.5 mill looks like fantastic business then in two years when he has never made the 1st team at spurs we can sign him back for nothing

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Palace only got circa £2m for Clyne, who'd played a hell of a lot of Championship games for them. So either we have got a great deal, or they've been ripped off completely.

Although I think they have a sell on clause in their deal which I guess we may not

He went to Stains though, didn`t there physio pay something ridiculous like 7 million for Rodrigeuz they are paying well over the odds for what are at the end of the day 2nd division players

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Was disappointed he went but for 1.5 Million it's probably not the end of the world. He's got potential to be a good Champ defender but we can use that money now to sign someone who is better right now.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
£1.5M would be excellent... would be v pleased with that, and could make a great contribution to signing a suitable striker... here's hoping the Sun et al have got this one right...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here